Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    No worries from me Redwasp any ideas where you will be going Trying to get my RV tip top having a bitch of a time with the generator but thats to long of a story for here lol

Leave a comment:

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    Yes I’m awear . Which is why I’m looking forward to it . But I hoping to get the bad ass haze down perfect because I’m going to clone it for a while . Depending how the dgth grows I may grow a mother from it too from one of my other seeds

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I did a lot of reading on it because my “bad ass haze” seeds I have are supposed to have a purpling effect . We will see when I plant them . They will come after the sour secret and the challenge strains.

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    I will do that for sure

• freddyyola
    commented on 's reply
    its all good dwd dont wanna hassle ya about it but if you do come across it pm me for info.

• farmerjim
    commented on 's reply
    awesome feedback folks! I saw a pic of the strain I'm growing on Instagram and it was nuts so it just got me curious as to how they do it.

I've read about the something-cyan-something that you mention DankwingDuck as well as the impact of temp day vs night temp swings. I mean, it makes sense. It gets colder at nights in the fall - fall colors appear. The IG post also talks about 62 degrees being the sweetspot. just figured it might be fun to try and get lucky with that loner in the corner in her own bucket...

here's the IG link...

and here's the article I read about the science-stuff...

A guide to understanding the different colors weed can have.

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    I just moved 1200 miles this weekend so the key is finding everything right now.

• freddyyola
    commented on 's reply
    hey ill take anything anyone dont need im trying to get into growing this my first grow! ill make a grow journal too... grow some bad ass shit from stuff donated from GWE community lol. id happily pay for shipping
    Last edited by freddyyola; 06-27-2018, 08:03 PM.

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    I have a full line of sample bottles for advanced nutes . Maybe once I dig it out I can find someone who can use it . Should be enough for at least one full grow .

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    I'd like to get the timing of harvest precise to growth not just seed bank times before I tried it. But more power to you if you expirement. 😃 😉.

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    I’m just putting it out there . I need a bloom bulb for my 600w hps . But I will settle for the whole light set up if I have to . 😜 I’ll need that new light in mh as I’m using my hps for the full grow right now . Btw my birthday is in September ,Father’s Day just pasted, And you didn’t get me a Christmas gift for the last 32 years so we can call it even after this 😐

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    The Autumn Color Effect is a useful technique that can greatly improve the quality of your buds. But it is not easy to get just right, and you should not expect to master it unless you are consistently growing the same clones repeatedly to gain an intimate understanding of their grow cycle.

Trial and error are the only ways to perfect this technique. Put in the effort and time to discover the perfect feeding schedule for your plants. The first time you get ACE just right and are rewarded with a big yield of beautifully smooth, flavorful bud that burn as easily as tobacco, you will be glad you did.

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Pay it forward that's awesome!! 😉

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    Ok so did an little reading because I knew I forgot something and this is the important something . PH controls the coloring high acidity would give you a more red where as less acidic would give you the blue to purple . Being that cannabis is only slightly acidic you tend to get the purple color more often then anything else (red and blue make purple) . But by adjusting the ph slightly you can get a red or even a blue if your plant can handle the change . So in a ph closer to the 6.5 end you will get more of a dark purple to blueish color and at the lower end at 5.5 would would get a brighter purple (still not red but with more red influences then the higher end)

Btw anthocyanin means blue flower in Greek I looked it up after I made the first comment .
    Last edited by DankwingDuck; 06-27-2018, 03:58 PM.

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    SoSooooo Coool! Good idea and Good of U Californiakid

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X