• Show
Clear All

• Chefbjy
    replied
    Coming up pretty quick. 😃

Leave a comment:

• Californiakid
    replied
    Order confirmed. Both strains and a Lsd25 for later.
    Off to install an air conditioner.

Oh yea, I'll take my place on the confirmed list please. Woo hoo

Leave a comment:

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    Yes thats what I was thinking, heavy traffic.

• Californiakid
    replied
    Seedsman website is having issues processing orders...
    website is running slow too.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    outside girls are doing great I do have to go out and cut some saplings to get a little more light in the morning .
    Now if I can finally figure the bloom room out and finish this grow they had been in the first 3 weeks of bloom for 8 weeks lol I'll have to do another defoliate

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    now that was funny thanks for brightening my day lol. So I posted on my thread I found an led that was going on around 6 pm for an hour, I wonder if I have to reset the clock or they just pop and go on from there ,heading out to water again today the heat is supposed to break Friday and all will be right in the growing world

• farmerjim
    commented on 's reply
    Here you go ojh... this should help some...

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    Campesino, I think you're right. I'm putting the coffee down. Hahaha
    Have a great day.

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    Campesino yes and mine were mislabeled, thats my point, not just one problem but multiple issues.

I agree the radiated seeds wouldn't grow. But what about if the seeds sat next to something that was irradiated. Slight mutation? I know I'm really stretching .

So why all of the weird issues? Just curious.

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 you've been at this awhile, do you feel that seeds in the last year and a half or so have been inconsistent somewhat compared to previous years? At least with seedsman?
    To be clear I'm asking because I don't know. I haven't been buying seeds that long.

Maybe it seems that way but if one were to check actual statistics it would show consistency. Or would it show that due to the growth, quality control has suffered to meet demand. Just rambling here.

I have had great customer service from seedsman. Just an order was mislabeled, ojh has plants not flowering, D.A.A.S.69 too, and a few others I know of. Is ths par for the course? After I get my beans for the grow challenge, I'm going to try a local seed suppllier.

Not picking on seedsman, just the only bank I've delt with. Perhaps xrays and radiation from international shipping is causing weird results with our seeds.lol

I pose this question to everyone else as well.

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    C'mon tuts

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    WTF its not looking good time wise for me I cant seem to get the tuts to bloom checked for light leaks ,I even fixed spots that were not a problem lol well I couldn't find any leaks ,next thing is to check when lights go on maybe something is going on early just cant figure this out

So I just went on to Seedsman to check out what it says Mostly Stavia flowers in 60 days ,I think someone made a mistake lol

Leave a comment:

• freddyyola
    commented on 's reply
    yeah ive been in those dumb situations where i was 40 cents short or 2 bucks short and have to go make another depostir transfer and cost me more fees over something so small.. lol i usually have the money invested in crypto spread out over the few i trust or think is going up.. so its not to much a hassle to transfer its the damn fee.. btc fees sucks eth is ok but still sucks ltc is good its pennies no matter what..

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    I added like an extra 5$ 10$ to bitcoin when I used it to cover any random transfer fees that may occur . I heard someone else say something about having to addd 5$ for such a case . So if you end up going the bit coin route then I would advise throwing a few extra $$$ just to be safe .

• freddyyola
    commented on 's reply
    yeah will do.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X