Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• farmerjim
    replied
    2x DGTH, 2x GC, 1x Nirvana Aurora Indica...

touched local well-water at 10:20am EST in the Green Mountains for some of that 802-juju ... (its 4:20 somewhere...)

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	1.52 MB
ID:	235078

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    replied
    3 of each strain germinating in paper towels as of 12:05 am PST.

Leave a comment:

• farmerjim
    replied
    About to soak!

Leave a comment:

• Californiakid
    replied
    No work today so I slept in.

500am pst started my soak

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    I got the paper towel ready yesterday and I figured my wife could wake me up around midnight ,I carried the towel out to get a plastic plate and when I opened it 5 of the dgth were gone, oh WTF,well with the help my wife and her friend I found 4 of the missing 5 so I started them at 440 this morning ,if they are new seeds they should have tails by tonight or in the morning

Leave a comment:

• furrysparkle
    replied
    Wish I could join but I started just a bit too early.

Leave a comment:

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    I'll have to order that. Not available where I go. Pre buffered i assume?

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Cyco Platinum coco......

• GreenhouseEffect
    commented on 's reply
    I think it caught a rare condition from the under watering, called " Spineossis".
    Best thing to do, is just start watering normally again, and I'm sure you will be harvesting some top quality buds in no time!

• Chefbjy
    replied
    All seriousness aside for a moment what's this on my auto flower? 😆 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180807_111706.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	1.80 MB
ID:	234104I haven't watered it in weeks rofl...

Leave a comment:

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    I have the GO calmag and will probably just use that. Also instead of buying canna I think I have enough roots organic to do a grow. That would help get rid of it along with the other GO calmag and bio-root. Also thinking this could be a waste of good seeds? Maybe I should just do this on it's own with the crosses by buddy gave me. I would know how they act then. Thoughts?

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    no biggie it just showed air bubbles in water thanks though

• farmerjim
    commented on 's reply
    ojh, if you want your video up, i can post it on instagram for you and share the link to it. GWE doesnt accept video files... just image and gifs (Campesions moving images)... shoot it to me if you want @ 420farmerjim@gmail.com

• RosettaStoned
    replied
    Any thoughts, suggestions, ideas, experience, good or bad will be taken on my "hybrid" mix grow. I honestly could see it going well for a while but then turn bad, just like that. It's all going to depend on whether the nutes can be broken down and available for the roots, but at the same time, not creating an unsavory environment for the roots to rot. I can't measure ec but I can control the pH with household items.
    should I buffer the coco first? With what that's organic. There's GO calmag but I'd rather not if I can avoid it. I was hoping the added lime and whatnot would take care of the calcium. Then use Epsom salt for the magnesium if any is needed.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    It turns out that if you dont turn the dehumidifier off when you leave the room it works alot better . thats right I was turning it off no wonder the damn thing didn't work lol

The power over my work bench is on a switch in the front part of the cellar ,all of the grow rooms have direct power to them ,so when I moved the dh to the work area I plugged it in without remembering what supplied power to it , I did this for a week and yesterday I was down there messing with the DH and I followed the supply line back to the receptical and the light bulb went off oh shit .

So when you guys stop laughing, theres only 5 days and a wake up (in case of some of you 4 days and a stay up late lol)

I had a little video of the air injectors running but it wouldn't post and I had to post this old picture
    I have 7 7gallon pots ready with air injectors installed I will have to use one of the pots that I'm using now in bloom room

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X