Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah that’s kinda what I’m hopping for. Just caked in trics. Very jealous . We will see how it goes . This is my first dwc grow so I’m not expecting anything tbh . If I don’t kill them before harvest I’ll be happy .

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    I convinced my friend to convert from soil to coco and a 2 site dwc . He hasn’t done it yet as he has about 45 plants or so still in veg but he has started the newest clones on coco and the rdwc will be up and running very soon.

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Even some of the fan leaves are super frosty I'm so jelly 😆

• Chefbjy
    replied
    DankwingDuck she sure can be. Idk if you saw the pics one of my veganic friends sent me. But I'll show you his white widow...he's trying to get me to go coco like Campesino is tempting me to do. He uses Vegamatrix, the new nute line I will be using for this challenge thanks for reminding me to get in touch with him 😉

Leave a comment:

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    I wanna submit some photos when my girls get frosty . I have some great techniques I’m excited to use and really see if the ramp up tric Production like they say . Like extreme humitidy lows and light dep . I hope I can get my widow to frost up like a snow ball . I know she can be a real shower if done correctly .

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    I've never submitted my pics to the trophy case... I wish I did my first grow but since running bagseed genetics and getting hermies I don't believe they are worthy. 😆 😳

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    Don’t forget to include time for shipping in your time frame I think my first seeds only took like a week from Canada but seedsman is in the Europe and that could extent your shipping window by about a week or so .

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    I wonder if I’m getting this new letter . I guess it would require me to check my email more often then once or twice a year ...

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I also was planning to clone the dark ghost train . SO I guess we will see how it goes between. Now and then.

• Chefbjy
    replied
    Grats on the trophy pic in the news letter Campesino you've had some amazing grows. 😃 😉 👏

Leave a comment:

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    Seems like a good idea to me . Could be fun to see the outcome on more then one grow and also the effects of outside environmental changes do to season change and if they effect anyone throughout the year . Also comparing multiple grows gives us a more accurate result to compare growing styles and medium. It can only be if it the data collection end of this experience.

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    I’m excited I have been wanting to play around with some auto also that diesel would be nice I love diesel strains . A diesel auto and diesel photo is like double the awesomeness

Cheese strains I heard are big producers . I have a cheese auto somewhere I got free from another seed bank . It wasn’t a XXL but I’m still excited to see how it does .

• freddyyola
    replied
    i cant promise it but i might be able to come up with 135 in btc by aug ima get one strain for sure though.

Leave a comment:

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    The mama Mia and the northern soul . Plus 8 mystery seeds . I’ll unpack it with you guys and we will get to be excited together .

If anyone else got this mystery seed freebie package with there order and wants to share what they got I would be excited to hear about it .

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X