Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloner
    commented on 's reply
    How did you contact them? (They have a phone number, mailing address, and email contact form on their website.)

The founder/president of the company sits on the Mass. Cannabis Commission so I find it hard to believe they wouldn't honor their warranty.

• TheGreenGiggler
    commented on 's reply
    And still no response? I am thinking if they don’t I will call my credit card and have them reverse the payment, apperanlty it’s an option. If they don’t stand behind your brand, I am happy to put they out of pocket rather than myself.

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    Mine works fine too, but crap, I tossed the package. Oh well, if it dies, I'll hack it. Maybe adapt a deisel motor or something.

• Jason
    commented on 's reply
    The units come with a one year warranty. Hopefully, they last quite a while as no batteries are involved.
    Be sure to save ALL the packaging material. It needs to be returned with the unit for warrant service. And don't open the unit up. That voids the warranty.

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    did you try the link above

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    TheGreenGiggler PLEASE tell us what happened!!!

• Dutchman1
    commented on 's reply
    Did yours stop working? They say they have a 1 year warranty on their site.
    Last edited by Dutchman1; 02-14-2018, 11:08 PM.

• TheGreenGiggler
    replied
    Has anyone found anything other than the nova or lift? I am looking for a more sturdy option to advents unit as they are not returning my inquiries about warranty.... more than a bit disappointed with the life span!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    No, I was not invited.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    ATU did you get an invitation to the webinar thing with the ardent lady here is the info

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    ZigZag I do keep the oil in the freezer and take my rice grain sized swab for under the tongue with a toothpick. It's too sloppy and gooey at room temp. I figure it's better for the oil to be in the freezer, too.

• ZigZag
    replied
    I think its the uv in the light that breaks down the THC but not real sure if artificial light can do that too? I know sunlight will for sure. But I keep all my jars in a cool, dark, dry place....and the freezer once they're 6 months cured.I'm getting me a couple of those silicon trays for sure_ thanks for the tips!
    Anyone ever heard of freeze drying bud?

Leave a comment:

• ZigZag
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah you don't need to heat 2x and I'm not sure the Lift would decarb something once its in oil....it doesn't get very hot. Could be though....never know till you try it.
    But you can decarb your hash, mix it directly into an oil or butter or anything with animal or vegetable fat and then just cook with that or eat it. if you just use the first/ finest screen to make the dry ice hash then it hardly tastes at all and is so fine it mixes right in with just about anything. it even works well to put the decarbed hash into veg caps (2X size) and then just swallow_ no taste at all. then just eat something with fat in it.

• ZigZag
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100_ thats a great idea_pouring the tincture into one of those trays, letting the ever clear evaporate and then freezing. I have some of those small silicon containers too_ I use them for the rosin I make and a great idea to keep oil in too_ so easy to work with when its frozen. Those trays look nice too. Thanks for the info.

• ZigZag
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup_ wow, thanks_ photos too_great! It sounds like you took all the necessary precautions and I'm gonna try that too. Have you tried putting the oil in the freezer to see if it solidifies- at least until it warms up again?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X