Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZigZag
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I think so too_ keeping it in the freezer. Much easier to get a small piece of it when it's hard and that should preserve everything well too. Like the toothpick method too!

• Dutchman1
    commented on 's reply
    Mine deleted also.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Comment deleted, Dutchman. I still think that your question was poorly worded. I think that if you really understood what I was asking for, you wouldn't have asked it. That would require you to carefully re-read GG's statements.

What I am asking in this post is for more information. Reading back over what GG said, he really didn't make things clear at all, which is why I asked the above questions and made the statements.

You quoted me: this is what I believe. GG never told us how old his machine is, what, if anything, happened to it, and I stand by what I am asking him to clarify. I do not believe that Ardent would ignore legitimate warranty claims.

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    Absolutely. Only do this if you are certain that the company will not do anything for you and you're permanently stuck with a dead machine, without warranty protection.

• Jason
    commented on 's reply
    If you open it, the warranty is voided. They are very clear about that in the warranty statement.

• alltatup
    replied
    GreenGiggler, I think you owe us a clearer explanation of what happened with your machine. How old was it? Did you do something to it like drop it or get it wet?

It's either covered by warranty or it isn't. I don't believe that if your machine was under warranty, that Ardent wouldn't answer you and replace your machine unless you did something you shouldn't have.

This is a reputable company, and they aren't just going to ignore someone's claims if they are protected by the warranty. I just don't want anyone getting the wrong idea about the company or the machine itself.

Leave a comment:

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    Are you going to open it? See if it's fixable or hackable? If nothing else, it's still a good sealed heating vessel for 1/2z if you can klooj a heating element.

• TheGreenGiggler
    commented on 's reply
    Wouldn’t worry about yours if it’s working. I expected better out of mine though... once the next round is ready I will try the soups vide and let you know how it goes...

As a side note, the lift worked awesome....just for an unfortunately short time....

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I'm not worried about mine. It has a year warranty. Who knows what happened with GG's?????

• ZigZag
    replied
    I have one too and its been working really well so far, guess I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope I got a good one!

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    TheGreenGiggler How long had you had the Nova? I'm really surprised and now kinda worried that it broke...

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    Shit, sorry to hear. If you don't get any satisfaction from them, I think it would justify opening it and to see how hackable it might be. At least, it is still a useful vessel that keeps your cannabinoid losses to a minimum. That sous vide method sounds cool. You could do that like in an instant pot or other programmable cooker.

• TheGreenGiggler
    commented on 's reply
    Than’s all and sorry for the late return! Been travelling, and man am I road weary!! @ dingus and aloner - yes my unit died.... not before it burnt a batch though! Wasn’t to happy, I had a few issues with the seal to start. The device works well enough, but it didn’t last.... have not heard from them about it. I will probably call them tomorrow as a last effort.

As a side though I might switch to sous vide as a decarb method. Controlled, no smell and there isn’t a size restriction! That’s kinda nice!!

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    TheGreenGiggler im sorry if I missed the answer to this, but did your decarboxylator die? Or are you concerned about the short warranty?

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    @the greengiggler listen I'm in Mass send me a PM with your info and I will stop bye and ask them personally,there is also a online thing Tuesday afternoon with the CEO I can ask then as well

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X