Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dutchman1
    replied
    Ya, Im so happy alltatup, I couldn't have asked for a smoother process. Ill never decarboxylate in the oven again and ill never boil alcohol ( dangerous) on the stove again. The fan reduction took about as long as it usually takes me to boil it off. 2 hours per 10-12 ounces of liquid.. It reduces the chances of burning off the " good stuff" by a huge factor by fan reducing the volume.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Just read up on PK XL: sounds fabulous. I'm so glad they are bringing out all these new strains!!!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome!!! Fast medicine!!!

• Dutchman1
    commented on 's reply
    I recover none of the everclear as Im just blowing a fan over it. I dont press any of it as Im trying to get the trichomes only. I dont want fine material or chlorophyll in the oil. I dont reduce it as far as you do Jason. I reduced 12 oz of liquid to about 3 oz ( took about 2 hours). Since there is still a few ozs of alcohol left its easy to scrape off the side glass while swirling the remaining alcohol. Then I just pour it into a 4 OZ bottle while scraping the bottom with a rubber spatula to get all of it.Then I add about a teaspoon of glycerin and about an ounce of water and and 4 or 5 drops of Tangerine flavoring.
    Normally I have it in a bottle with an eye dropper for precise dosing but this time I put it in a 4 OZ spray bottle. I took two sprays and Im comfortably baked with no pain.

• Jason
    replied
    Looks like Golden Tiger. Anxious to hear reports.
    Of the 10 oz of EverClear, how much did you recover? What kind of press did you use?
    I use a little garlic press. Its a bit of pain as its small, but very effective.
    How easy is it to get the oil or tar off the glass? I used a Teflon BHO pan of sorts and its still a pain to scrape it off.

Leave a comment:

• Camk
    replied
    very nice dutchman1 i cant wait till mine shows

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman1
    commented on 's reply
    It decarboxylated the cannabis perfectly in about 90 minutes ZigZag. I should have taken a picture. Allatup will be making some and maybe will post a picture.
    Last edited by Dutchman1; 11-13-2017, 01:42 PM.

• Dutchman1
    replied
    1/2 oz of cannabis, 10 oz of everclear, soaked overnight with a shake now and then. Fan reducing as I type in the rectangular pyrex container.
    Last edited by Dutchman1; 11-13-2017, 07:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman1
    commented on 's reply
    Ya, just hard to get the proper dose that way. I tend to have a low tolerance.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Mine hasn't arrived yet; Dutchman's the first one to get his...

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome! You know that you can just stick a little piece under your tongue and get effects, right?

• ZigZag
    replied
    So what do You guys think about that Ardent after having a few weeks to test it? Dutchman1_ how'd the tincture turn out?

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman1
    replied
    Sooooo I couldnt wait so I decarboxylated about a half ounce of Painkiller XL with the NOVA. Its a 1/1 THC, CBD mix designed for pain management among other things. It came out absolutely perfect color and texture for all the pieces, even those in the center. No smell throughout the cooking( about 90 minutes), Some smell on opening it,No surprise there. Its now soaking in Everclear overnight.To be continued........

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman1
    commented on 's reply
    Yours is on its way !

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    You're welcome!! I'm still green with envy, but I'm also happy for you!! ;-}

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X