Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GanjaGed
    replied
    With mine on the way I've started looking closely at the magical butter machine, which does way more than make butter, lol. I'm almost surely going to order one when I get paid, the 2 machines pair so well and offer so many options to smoking, which I'm really feeling the desire to move away.

Don't forget both machines use kief as well. Kief should reduce the chlorophyll/pant taste in the finished product. I'm also going to do some water curing to see how that compares with regular dry/cure methods in these types of uses.

Some of the things I'm looking forward to:

Ground decarded bud sprinkled over things like salads/soups
    Canna-smoothies
    Cannabis E juice both with and without nicotine. I replaced cigs with a vape, lol
    Topicals
    Canna-coco
    Gummies
    Mixed into my home-made herbed cream cheese spread
    infused honey

NebulaHaze is it possible to get a dedicated thread for recipes and related topics? I'd be happy to moderate or help in any way you need to make it happen and minimize any additional work for you and Sirius.

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Alltatup, it sure looks like it would do a good job.

• GanjaGed
    commented on 's reply
    woot, just got the ship notification!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    @GanjaGed

Aloner is correct; the shipment date was Nov. 20.

• Aloner
    commented on 's reply
    Do not like. You should contact them and ask what's up. Pretty sure all pre-orders were supposed to ship by/on the 20th.

• GanjaGed
    commented on 's reply
    No notification yet

• Aloner
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, mine shipped yesterday. I have the luxury of living in the same state as the company. Did you get a notification that yours had shipped? If so, it should be there soon!

• GanjaGed
    commented on 's reply
    Was yours due to ship on the 20th/21st also? If so mine should be coming soon too. *continual refresh on email*

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Hope it comes soon Camk!!!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    DAAS decarbing it makes it excellent for smoking/vaping.

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Great pictures Alltatup, is that what they look like after you decarbed them ?
    If you wanted to could you still smoke a joint with it and still catch a good buzz ?
    Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 11-21-2017, 08:47 AM.

• Aloner
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the tip! Was mainly planning on decarb for tinctures, etc but you've piqued my curiosity for vaping it, too.

• Camk
    replied
    looks yummy
    i'm still waiting for mine it is in limbo they are looking for it
    hopefully it gets straightened out soon

they said something about being out of country

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	310.4 KB
ID:	147388Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	291.5 KB
ID:	147389Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	147390

Here are some pics of the C99 I just decarbed this morning: you can see that with careful handling, those lil trichomes are safe and happy!!

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    You are so going to love it. It really does bring out everything in the herb.

I was just talking to OJH about this: Your herb has been curing for a while, so it will be dry when you pull it out of the Nova. I just ordered some more Boveda 65% packs to put in my jars here:
    Best prices on cigars online. Premium brand, cheap cigars from Acid, CAO, Padron & more. Best prices on humidors and accessories!

Cheaper than amazon and $1 shipping: can't beat that.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X