• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I am so green with envy...

• Aloner
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, good to hear!

• Dutchman1
    replied
    Got my NOVA today. Looks cool. Will report back monday after I make tincture.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    GreenDragonRon Thanks for that info. I appreciate knowing that someone else has done it!

• GreenDragonRon
    commented on 's reply
    I made dry ice hash first and then turned it into tincture my last run and I liked it.

It made decarbing and extracting with Everclear easier as it was less volume to deal with. Only thing is, I think there were plenty of trichomes left, I had a quick look at the spent material after my shakes. I think Everclear extraction is a more effective method.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    "Delayed impulse buy": isn't that like a jumbo shrimp? Here is what I decided to do: I'd been saving trim in the freezer; took it all out today and distributed in paper bags to dry out. I realized that I could not make tincture unless it was dry, though I may make dry ice hash and then make tincture with that!!!

• Aloner
    replied
    I was going to wait until you guys reported back but I just succumbed to a delayed impulse buy. Even if it's not as great as they claim, as long as it works it should be worth the expense.

Now I have to decide -- decarb the trim or make dry ice hash and then decarb that? (Or, of course, "why not both?".)

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I am drying all my trim in paper bags; will make tincture next week as well. ;-}

• Dutchman1
    commented on 's reply
    Mine will be here today. Making tincture Monday.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    my ardent has shipped

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman1
    commented on 's reply
    Same here, Im excited to try it out.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    Ardent texted me it will ship in Am so yours probably already has

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    After waiting for all these weeks, I'm really excited. I have used the time waiting to get a lot of research done. The very first thing I want to try is a small piece of decarbed Cannatonic under the tongue!!!

• Madman960
    replied
    Yay!!! Can't wait for a report.

Madman

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X