Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    What happened this time OJH?, Sounds like the mailman is slipping in when you ain't home.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    So I tried some of the kush bomb really strong and flavorful and I now know why bud swell has taken so long (They have been growing seeds) yup that little f in male got me again ,IDK if all of them have seeds or just her but I am thinking all. time will tell . I looked and couldn't see any seeds so maybe.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    thanks guys all set,I used a mask and tried to take off pieces without damaging them cause it is asbestos, so I disturbed it as little as possible
    last night was a good test it is negative 6 right now I think I may have to hang some type of curtain at the end of my tent

• Dutchman1
    commented on 's reply
    Ive got an asbestos mask if ya need OJH. Let me know if ya want me to bring it.

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    It needs to be good an warm this time of the year, maybe that will help you out a good bit.
    Yeah like PuravidaC said some of them old pipes might might give you a light case of asbestos poisoning, ain't no telling what kind of sh-t you breathing, I'd wear a mask of some type, bandanna, an try to get that dust out, the best you can, an then your good to go.

• PuravidaC
    commented on 's reply
    Old school, I like it!!! Be sure you wear a mask when removing the old insulation. That old insulation will fill the air with bad stuff when removing!

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    While I was down cellar yesterday I was thinking about removing the insulation from the heating pipe that runs though the cellar ,then I remembered a pipe in my garage that had fins on it and I wondered if they made fins that you could attach to an existing pipe, I called this pluming store in town that carries parts for stuff 100 years old and they had something that would go on a 2 1/4 inch pipe perfect , I went up and the box was so old it fell apart in my hands lol so now I will have aux heat in cellar grow area

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I've had to deal with it before and it is a real pain in the ass ,none of the other 9 week plants are showing any signs and if they do I will harvest,one of the 3 week bloom plants was just starting to show so I sprayed it with Neem oil. After I harvest the other 5 plants that almost ready just waiting for bud swell to happen, I will spray all of the other plants in bloom room , One thing I did find was that WPM glows in led light when my hps was away from the plant you could really see where the WPM was

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, an it ain't easy to get rid of if it spread. You can try the best you can to prevent it, but your still liable to get something, its almost got to be perfect conditions to grow a nice plant.

• Jibblerjoe
    commented on 's reply
    That's how it starts, just a patch on a leaf. I did some research on it, read that kush plants are very susceptible to pm. If it spreads it becomes a serious battle to get rid of.

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I would post pictures but my phone died on Saturday

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    So I harvested a kush bomb yesterday do to suspected WPM ,it had the looks but not the right symptoms,IDK it had fans on it humidity under 50 ,it should not have been there , Usually you see faint white film on the whole leaf this just had it up buy the bud and it had it on bottom of some leaves and it was not a light film it was like it went from not being there to WTF over night, maybe it was super trics lol

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Yep OJH, Wet Willie says to keep on smiling.

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    bald and smiling yup that me lol

• Dutchman1
    commented on 's reply
    I hear ya D.A.S.S.69. My seedlings are growing painfully slow right now. Humidity was at 25% cause they were in the same room as my almost done flowering plants. Now I have a humidifier running full time but only got RH up to 45%. Temp at night is like 64-68 degrees and 72-79 during day.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X