Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colombo
    commented on 's reply
    Hey ohh, calculate square footage and Rake a couple bags of cement into your sand floor, damp with water let harden and you have a cement floor. you can even put some wire in it for strength. Just a thought.

• Aloner
    commented on 's reply
    A little droopy... maybe too much water? Soil looks saturated.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    you can still take more off this is one that I just defoled but shes looking good

Leave a comment:

• Neo
    replied
    Guys any idea about the status of my plant , i just removed most of the fan leaves as green thumbs advised, do you think it will give a nice buds

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    That is a thing of beauty and awe mate

• Colombo
    commented on 's reply
    Nice stoneotter I would decorate that for Christmas LOL. Brings back lots of memories, Cut one in half to put in the trunk of a 66 impala and took up the whole trunk! Thanks for memory lane !! My lat tall grow was 2015, about 7' ! Grown like a tomato.

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    I loved to see snow................
    On the news, while I'm sipping bourbon down in the Keys.

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 Morning Ojh...wishing you all the best at this time of year mate...I`ve got one of those bud trimmers but never had the balls to put my buds through the process. Did you find it damaged your buds much?

• RagWeedDWC
    replied
    Nice Groom room/journal, informative read. Reason that I came to this forum.

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Paracelsus Now that was funny!

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    I used these under my DWC tubs, they were ok until the temps really started dropping and then I had to switch to aquarium heaters. They are awesome under a cloning jar or red solo cup :-)

• stoneotter
    replied
    Hmmm I don't know why that is. Oh well.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I checked it out but could not see pictures

• stoneotter
    replied
    Hey oldjarhead if you or anyone wants to check out the tut and chunk go to 420magazine and search for, Tutankhamon & Pineapple Chunk Outdoors In Massachusetts

holy crap that copied big. I have a small journal going. Check it out. Where you been? Hope alls well!

Leave a comment:

• stoneotter
    commented on 's reply
    Tap tap is this thing on?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X