Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    I put a towel on a milk crate then the heat mat then my pots. Its up off the ground, water can escape but I don't water to runoff.

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    D.A.A.S.69
    Amazon has em for a good price . They have thermostat for em too. "Super sprouter seedling heated mat" is what mine say on the box.

• St.buds
    commented on 's reply
    Looks pretty good to me and I love creating and growing my own new strains. I think when u cross a strain with its self tht is called back crossing to stable the phenos I believe

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    Locrian no I do not water to run off I try to get my girls on a 3 day watering schedule so I can give them nutes and just water in the same week

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    heres a bud picture not the best bud I've grown but still smokable lol and the reason for the small bud size is the last picture, apparently the girls all went out to the seedy side of town and got themselves in trouble lol

Good for me though now I have 2 New and 1 (cant think of name) so we are looking for new names for the strains
    1 cross between LImpin Louie and Kush Bomb=???
    2 cross between Limpin Louie and Gorilla Glue = Gorilla Lou, this could change
    3 Limpin Louie and Limpin Louie= Limin Louie WTF is it called when a certain strain is crossed back with itself

Limpin Louie is a cross between Budda Tahoe and Big Bud and its named after me ,and yes I do Limp lol

Leave a comment:

• redbeard
    replied
    How are ojh. U got u a real nice lab there. I'm in their cold country not by ur up north standards but it been cold as shit. I like them heat mats plus I got there mats u put together for their kiddies to play on . I got a big area of it in my kids play room that's also in my basement tile over concrete noticed how much warmer it was so put it in their bottom of my tent. Keeps my ladies legs warm. Hope they blizzard ain't to bad for uall. Happy gardening

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    thanks Blue my experience with heat pads was with some my sister gave me to use and they did not do good so I figured all were like that ,well I just ordered 6 from vivosun

• Locrian99
    commented on 's reply
    How long do you wait after watering to place them or do you not water to run off? Idk the idea of a wet pot sitting on the mat seems problematic.

• BlueBudz
    replied
    I have been suggesting this for a while. The only problem is I like to have the pots on grates of some sort and they don’t provide much heat to pots of the pots not right on top of it

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Hey CaliKid what kind of mat is it, does it have a name, an a place you can order some. That's got to work great. It's cold down here. Thanks

• Jibblerjoe
    commented on 's reply
    Jealous of your legal status.

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    My germ mats are rated 20w each. Very inexpensive to heat the roots as opposed to heating up the whole room.👍

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    You just don't know how lucky you are being legal, that must be great.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    He sees grow rooms all over the city!! That's what I like to hear!

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    I bought a pack of 100w light bulbs hung one in each side of the tent ,I like that idea Cali I have a few of those mats ,think I will check and see witch one draws less elec.

My low water cutoff on my boiler failed so I called oil company ,I talked to the service guy (Known him for years),then left to go to my dads about half way there I get a call from him saying he tripped a circuit breaker and that he went to the panel to turn it back on ,he said he reset it but that power was still out and nothing else was tripped shit, so I flew home and found that he did trip the breaker for the boiler and the main on the box,I have a separate electric meter for my common areas with a 60 watt panel .this is what he tripped ,this tells me I'm drawing close to 40 watts .he saw my grow room because he said it was still running.anyways he said that since it was legal he has been seeing grow rooms all over the city .lol

I also took three of my bloom plants I have one left to harvest, I figure I didn't get bud swell cause they were busy growing seeds, yield was way down a couple of ounces per plant instead of the normal 6 to 10, the brite side is that I get a bunch of new seeds/strains the male plant was a Limpin Louie and it pollinated a kush bomb, Limpin Louie and Gorilla glue and I have 6 plants that have been in the room for 4 weeks already,pistils are popping out everywhere

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X