Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Californiakid
    replied
    That is some great times grampa oldjarhead100.

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Hey OJH, that ceramic one sounds like a good one, does it cost much to run those ceramic heaters, ? I'd still be careful till you get used to it.
    I tell you what I'm ready for is some spring time weather, where your humidity an sh-t is about normal, all I got growing they young an that damn humidity staying to low for them young plants to half-ass grow right. I'm ready for the ground to warm up.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    That cookie looks just like you!!!

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    every year I bake cookies with 5 of our grand kids that day was yesterday we made cookies for both sets of grandparents and great grandparents in the hospital,both parents,and enough for the family Christmas party today , when they asked if they could do one for me I said I could only have one cookie, gotta love them grand kids

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    it sitting on cement at least 6 inches away from everything and will automatically shut off if it tips over,I used one of those oil filled radiator before it was expensive and slow with the ceramic it comes on heats up and shuts down , I am still playing with the setting on the heater but yesterday the room was 70 with a high of 75 so I turned the heater down to half way and see what that does, I have a 2 degree differential setting on the thermostat so it cycled pretty quick although I dont know how it works when the light is off . I think I will check it before the lights come on in the morning I'm usually up before they go on .

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X