• Show
Clear All

• RosettaStoned
    replied
    Try going to your inbox. It should be there

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    not yet but I think it was a chipmunk hey Rosetta how do I get back to the 2018 grow thread it disappeared from my inbox after I posted

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    Any clue what did it?

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    here the pictures from yesterday the 4th picture is from one of the plants that got attacked nice root zone

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    so i moved the veg plants into the bloom room 18 plants fill that space up pretty good its going to be a bear to water but it should only be a couple of weeks then 3 plants should be done ,most of the plants were 6 weeks so they should be done soon as well , I will post pictures tomorrow I was getting ready to take one and the lights went off
    3 of the plants i moved over were the same height as the plants on a platform while they were sitting on the floor

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    well i think the best thing I did this grow was flush those plants I'm seeing new growth everywhere .
    I sprayed folier essence on the autos man did they respond the runty ones jumped about 4 inches so I gave everything a good spray yesterday.
    I watered yesterday as well they seem do like this watering every two days just tweaked my back yesterday while moving plants around so today I'm so looking forward to moving them into the bloom room today the bloom plants are at 6 weeks today,

My next run it tutandhamond and midnight madness I have them in Gallon pots and the leafs are over the edge so I dont want them to get root bound

Of the bloom plants I had to flush at 8 weeks 3 are dead a fourth is in the room but may get chopped today ,its just not showing any bud growth then I have 3 others that responded well and have nice hard nugs on them hopefully they will be done soon (I figure I lost 4 to 6 weeks after I locked them out until I could flush) so I'm not sure when they will finish, they are at week 11 now

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    the Autos are in dirt but the photos are in coco , I've read that coco should never dry out like dirt so I'm trying a two day watering schedule .
    Your comment about you giving them nutes everyday and sometimes twice a day on your post made me rethink things ,How do you tell they need nute twice a day or even everyday

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Hey OJH, are you in coco ?? Or soil ??
    If you are in coco, have you tried feeding a little everyday? ? They grow much faster.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    alright I made it down yesterday and started in Auto room first pic 42 day old jack herrer, second and fourth the two biggest afgan kush ryder, the third is the smallest of AKR the rest are in between

the fifth and sixth picture is of some midnight madness and diesel autos that I just planted and they are bigger than the AKR the 7th picture is of my tutankhamond these are photos and there is no size difference between them well at least not as much

Leave a comment:

• Potted
    commented on 's reply
    Always forward,never straight! Carry on grunt

• POKEDSMOT
    commented on 's reply
    Ever forward and upward.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    good god I hate days like yesterday, Never even made it down to check on the girls , I have this lidocain rinse thats for pain and it worked pretty good when I had perks now I'm out of those thank god they work but I dont want to get in the habit of taking them again . now I have the rinse in a separate bottle and use it every ten minutes and now I know what shit tastes like lol tried calling doc twice says its all normal I have an appt. tomorrow morning not happy about his post op care. I'm getting ready to head downstairs not going to have another day like yesterday gotta move forward

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I dont I try and stress them in different ways if I think they need it ,I only started doing it this way since the room was finished , and the first two grows didn't work out ,so I'm looking forward to seeing this one finish

• RosettaStoned
    replied
    Hey ojh, how do you put your harvest ready plants in darkness when you have a bloom room? I need to put my mine in darkness soon and was wondering your method. I know we grow in different mediums but just wondering.

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Great pics and ohhhhso cold...I'll bring my Scott 5weight fly rod and double hurl!!!! Cold but beautiful image...Think Trinity River in CA
    Much hugs OJH...Growing in the impossible ! Determined individual you are🤩

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X