X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Hope your eye's ok, ojh!!!!!!!! OUCH!!!

ps. The CRS thing: that's what to do lists on our cell phones are for. I just send myself a text to remember stuff.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    so I was down moving Veg pots around and one of my 6 inch oscillating fans(they hang by there electrical cord )took off one way then came back and hit me right on the eye socket bone SOB did that sit me down their was a lump almost instantly .I moved the next round of bloom into the bloom room to get started then transplanted 3 kush bombs and 1 pineapple chunk and 2 unknowns ,they look like PCs but never had a label and my friend who gave them to me forgot what they were . I have 2 more to transplant into 10 gallon bags today these will veg for 6 more weeks .

All day yesterday while visiting dad I knew I had to get something at Lowes just couldn't remember what it was (I hate this CRS stuff)well its 5 am and I just remembered lol, I need to pick up a extension cord for the new lights and heating mats ,when I built the room I ran wires to each room with a 4 way receptacle box, I have a 20 amp cirket for the auto room but with 4 lights and 4 heating pads I dont think putting 2 more lights and 3 more pads would be ok lol, so I'm going to use the receptical right outside my panel with a 12/2 cord

Thats it for me today I'm going to watch the games from yesterday before I find out the scores lol

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    That's good news, the ones I grew like that were fast growers, I hope those do too.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats!! Hope weather will be much better for them.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    5 afgan kush ryders are up and 4 of the northern light so I can transplant them in a few days

Leave a comment:

• DingusKhan
    replied
    Hi OJH, have your girls responded visibly to the increased heat yet?

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman1
    commented on 's reply
    I hear ya OJH, had a little trouble that way myself also.. Temps are now good though eh bro? 58 degrees today.

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I'm not topping 3 Jack Herers they are 6 inches tall and went into bloom ,everything thats in Auto room is stunted because of cold temps in the room .

• Locrian99
    commented on 's reply
    So you don’t even top your autos?

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah,good luck with your new plants. OJH.

• Dutchman1
    replied
    Good luck with the new batch OJH

Leave a comment:

• PuravidaC
    commented on 's reply
    Good luck OJH. As you know, I am finishing my first auto grow and even though I tried to grow non stress, I managed to stress the shit out of them. Trying to drag them across finish line and latest issue is either low cal-mag or having new 315 too close. I would highly recommend using cal-mag and some bloom nutes but the way I abused my first auto attempt feel free to take that with a grain of salt! 😅

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    It's pretty to look at for about 15minutes after you get up, then I don't like it, my toes get cold in that white sh-t.
    We don't like it down this way to much.

• Jr83
    commented on 's reply
    Ok so that's what snow looks like lol

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Morning OJH, that's the whole trick with autos, try not to stress em.
    If they growing good ,don't try nothin to help em grow better, that's when they slow down is when we try to help em. I ain't even training 1of mine this time for that reason, I want to grow one stress free ,an see how fast they finish.
    Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 01-11-2018, 07:14 AM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X