Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    We got some bud rot on outdoor stuff last year, even here in SoCal mold/mould is an issue.

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Wow those came on fast, look great. I have some supersoil mix coming from Mephisto so maybe I'll run something in my buddy's "monkey cage" outdoor space while I run one of her sisters in my tent.

• rockman
    replied
    Sonnyhad , The plants have been treated like royalty...I move them from the morning to the afternoon sun...cover them over with glass panels when rain is predicted...shake off the early morning dew. 🌿 Unfortunately this year we've had an unusually humid and wet stretch (for July)...just when the Northern Lights and Critical Jack were producing very thick buds. The bud rot got into them in spite of my care and their exposure to the wind. So at the moment I don't have an answer to how to prevent that rot, other than suggesting to grow strains that are naturally resistant or do not have a tendency for thick buds. I am definitely open to suggestions! I think that if I lived where there was a long sunny and dry summer, things would be way easier! 😊 Thanks for checking in! 🌻

Leave a comment:

• Sonnyhad
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Rock, any chance some wind might help your situation? I'm just thinking, wondering what I'd do in that situation.

• Sonnyhad
    commented on 's reply
    Well done !

• Sonnyhad
    commented on 's reply
    I'm following along as well. I would never have thought about all those environmental challenges. Looking good though Rock!

• rockman
    replied
    Thanks Jibbler! 😊 With so many plants going on at once, I am totally dedicated to making the most of my summer season! 🌿🌿🌿

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks DAAS69! I'm thrilled to have sungrown cannabis this year...much more to my liking than growing under lights, though that was a great experience. Yes, outdoors is great, but it has some issues I now am facing...especially the bud rot from extremely humid weather day after day here in Mass. Nevertheless, the chance to taste cannabis grown naturally under our beautiful sun is well worth the challenges in my climate! πŸŒžπŸΈπŸ‘

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Ganja! I'm learning a lot about outside growing here in Massachusetts...like extended humid weather which has forced me to harvest the 2 older girls due to signs of bud rot. Still have many more plants for later when the weather cooperates! 🌞

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Garcon, much appreciated hearing back from you! I do love having so many different varieties going at once, and the staggered starts! Especially since the first two just couldn't take the extremely humid weather conditions in the last three days, and started showing some bud rot...so I've harvested them a wee bit early. Now that I have others at a younger stage, I am hopeful for drier conditions when they are budding. 😊

• Jibblerjoe
    replied
    Looking good. Nice nugs.

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Hey Rockman , Those buds are really getting thick and are very pretty. Lots of variables growing outdoors but if all goes well you really can't beat the sun in my book. I have always grown outdoors and will continue to because I love the Sun. The plant I'm growing now is my first indoors, she's about to be harvested any day and she was alot of fun to grow and I'm expecting a decent harvest but I just like growing outdoors. Maybe it's the suspense of trying to keep from getting caught ,not really ,but I like outdoors. Great Job Rockman

Leave a comment:

• GanjaGed
    replied
    Such fine looking ladies you've got there Rock

Leave a comment:

• Garcon
    replied
    Thanks for the compliment Rockman. Checked out your summer time grow, now that's what I'm talking about! Nice variety. A lot talk about that lemon og amongst friends. Haze flower times I have shied away from. Can wait to see how they turn out. Good job bro. Ty. Garcon

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Berry, hopefully those photo plants will respond to the changing light as intended by nature! 🌿 I'm growing a few photos for the first time this summer, and it is exciting for me to see how and when the blooming cycle begins (nothing yet...just getting some nice vegetative growth now). 🌞 I've learned so much about growing cannabis in the last few years, and plan to continue to understand more and more this truly special plant! 🌿😊

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X