Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• berrypilot
    commented on 's reply
    🌱 No, all photoperiod strains for me, so they're waiting for day lengths to tell them when to start. I know some strains take longer than others, so I'm not sure sure when to expect to start seeing buds! 🌱

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Berry! Are yours autos? I staggered my germinations, beginning on May 14th for these two. As far as nutrients, I mixed up a supersoil which contains some goodies (mostly worm castings) which may have been sufficient to supply all my plants needs. But since I had previously purchased a GO Box that needed to be used up, I've been using it occasionally, hoping to insure no nutrient shortage due to the homemade soil. Also I give them Boogie Brew tea now and then. And yes, I switched to the 2 bloom nutrients in the GO Box. So far, something's seems to be working! 😊

• berrypilot
    commented on 's reply
    🌱 Wow, they look great! Much further along than my outdoor plants, which haven't even started making buds yet!

Have you switched to flowering nutrients yet? 🌱

• rockman
    replied
    The two oldest are rapidly approaching harvest time. I've been constantly removing unnecessary leaves (which end up either eaten or added to smoothies), and keeping vigilant about the tendency for powdery to take hold. They've responded well with pretty thickening buds! 😊
    Last edited by rockman; 07-10-2017, 03:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks sweetie, your kind words are appreciated! 🌸 It's been an interesting adventure outside, not just for having a whole slew of plants going at once, but also losing the control over environmental conditions! 🐸

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    As always rock an you are the greenest tender ❤️ looking lush and basking in your ☀️

• berrypilot
    commented on 's reply
    🌱 When it's all done you have to share pictures of the same strain grown in different environments! 🌱

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Much appreciated Jibbler! 🌞

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks DAAS69! I love them all, but since the first two started (NL and Critical Jack) are looking so lovely as the buds expand and trichomes appear, they really have me smiling at this point! Also, I've been itching to grow the Jock Horror, so seeing that one doing so well is another joy. 😊

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Great Ganja! 👍 The 3 very high CBD strains (Green Doctor, Nightingale, and Candida) are really the ones I'm hoping will produce big time. As of now though, Candida has been super slow to develop, and is only about a third the size of her sisters, who all started together. And since they are photos, unlike all the other autos, they will probably need much more time to grow. Hopefully good summer weather conditions will last through end of August. 🐸

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks berrypilot and BTB! I'm hoping for future pics that will show more detail on each strain. It's so interesting for me to see how growing under the sun and in variable weather conditions results in quite a different look to some of the same strains I did inside! 🌞 I am allowing these babies to develop with less of my interference, other than a single topping at 4th node. 🌿

• Jibblerjoe
    replied
    Like it alot

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Wow they really are going great , I'm checking on GreenCure right now. Have you got a favorite out of the group ?

Leave a comment:

• GanjaGed
    replied
    In, esp. for the CBD strains, I've got Candida on tap for after my current grow

Leave a comment:

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Looking great Rockman, GreenCure got it, gonna look into that

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X