• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonnyhad
    commented on 's reply
    They look great Rock

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks BTB! We'll be busy in a most satisfying way! Right now my area is in a sunny and dry stretch, so I'm hoping things progress quickly...October is not usually reliable growing weather here. Best to you and yours! 🌞

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Those are some fine ladies Rockman, you're wise to cage them Looks like we're all gonna have busy harvest seasons come Oct/Nov.

• rockman
    replied
    Photos of each of my girls. They are so happy to be finally showing their feminine ways! 🐸

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Tika! 🌺 Glad you can make out from the pic how sweet these three look so far. Watching the buds developing now is a total thrill for me, after putting my heart into getting them to this point, and these being my first ever photoperiods! 💚 And yes, I hope to get more pics in this final stage. 🌻

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    WOW WOW WOW that is one onderful vision rockman. So damned fresh & beautiful!!!!
    BRAVO! A work of art. Please keep the pictures coming

• rockman
    replied
    I've rounded up the 3 very high CBD strains to hang out together for their flowering stage in a deer and woodchuck proof cage. Also plan to have a clear tarp to cover the area so I can control how wet they get. We shall see....🐸

Leave a comment:

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Certainly feels like summers are getting later and later in the year, here's wishing you a bunch of Autumnal sun.
    Then again, maybe it just feels that way because it's California and telling one "season" from the next can be a challenge!

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Smorgasbord indeed BTB! 🍕🍎🍌🍒 A bit overwhelming, but in a nice way. 😊 Right now I'm facing an uncertain 2 months ahead with flowering barely beginning on the 3 large high CBD photos. Please weather...cooperate this year!! 🌞🌞🌞

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks MedMan! 😊 I've been learning more and more about CBD 's potential for many healing processes, and even though the previous autos that I've grown have been what is classified as "high CBD" , they have not had the very high levels (CBD far exceeding the THC content) that are in the 3 photo strains I'm currently growing. So I'm very excited about the possibility of getting lots of this important cannabinoid! 🌿

• MedMan
    commented on 's reply
    Great looking plants Rockman I can't wait till the smoke test to see how the high CBD works for you . I'm still on the fence about my next grow and have been trying to make up my mine .

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    A real smorgasbord of buds coming your way Rockman, that'll be fun. A very fine garden indeed.

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks alltatup! 🌻 They do indeed shimmer like emeralds...and I don't even live in the Cali emerald triangle! 😉

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    OMG rockman just seein them, they are PERFECT, like emeralds!!!!

• GanjaGed
    commented on 's reply
    I just put mine on the flood tray, so a ways to go still.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X