Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rockman
    replied
    Yes GanjaGed, the Candida is just so friggin pretty! It is way smaller than the other two photos, but makes up with some fabulous branching. And, I think I spotted the first buds today, so she's on her way to hopefully providing some great CBD! That's if my weather cooperates for the next month or so! 🌞

Leave a comment:

• GanjaGed
    commented on 's reply
    The Candida looks awesome! Well, they all do but the Candida is of special interest to me, lol.

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Tika! 🌸 I've been going all out with my cannabis summer grows, and kind of neglecting my other horticultural endeavors. That's fine this year...I just got so thrilled with being legal finally...and making hay while the sun shines! 🌞🌿🌞

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    GO FOR IT rockman! Beautiful plants !

• Sonnyhad
    commented on 's reply
    I know that's right!

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! There's always something fun to do every day (cannabis related) when there's so many plants to tend to! 🐸 🌿🌿🌿

• Sonnyhad
    commented on 's reply
    Very nice Rock!

• rockman
    replied
    Time flies, summer is winding down here, with less direct sunlight for my girls.🌞 Here's some pics of my later started autos, as well as pics of the 3 photoperiod very high CBD varieties, Candida, Nightingale, and Green Doctor. Also I've got a few JoJo photo plants, which a friend gave me (they were freebies for him). I am getting excited about seeing how the photoperiods switch to flowering! According to oldjarhead100 , here in Mass that should start in a few days! 🐸

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Field surgery..good laugh and indeed they are strong (women) plants.

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks MedMan, I will keep those products in mind.πŸ‘ So far, I haven't had any issues with pruning cannabis and complications from the cuts. But then again, I'm relatively new to the game, so this may be an issue I'll have to face in the future.

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Yes oldjar, it would be great to try out on a plant or two to see if it is indeed an effective prevention for rot. I've some photos in my back woodland that probably won't be forming buds until September or later (not sure since they are the first photos I've grown). At that time, weather conditions can get cool and wet for extended stretches, so bud rot will most likely be a big concern. Then again, maybe we'll luck out this year with perfect weather?! 😊😊

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    You bet, BTB, I try hard to keep these girls on track! πŸ‘£πŸ‘£ I've done the borer removal many times with my squash plants (squash vine borers), but this was the first with my favorite herb! It is great to see the strength and determination of cannabis, once again! 😊

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Ganja field surgery, I love it. That's really going the extra mile for your ladies, admirable

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    never heard of it before medman but it sounds interesting. yes rockman I grow mostly photos I have 5 auto in woods and 4 in garden. I only use the neem for bugs and WPH never tried to spray it on buds to prevent bud rot , I have sprayed it on buds about two weeks before harvest and there is no taste or residue left, I think I will pick a plant and try it for bud rot if it works wow what a saver

Leave a comment:

• MedMan
    replied
    Hey guys has anyone ever used this tree seal for when you top or break a limb ? I never have I just saw it on amazon
    Lilly Miller 09101001 1 Pint Morrison's Tree Seal https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001FCMMZS..._nzrDzbB7B892K. Or this on looks better in a tube so would be thicker . I might get this for my next grow maybe it will help keep the plant from shock a little faster
    Joebonsai Bonsai Pruning Compound - Cut Paste Kiyonal 100 g https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000NJFLHA..._w3GDzbWFSVDTR
    Last edited by MedMan; 07-24-2017, 10:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X