Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    That's amazing, rockman!!! If you climb it, I'll bet you will reach the giant's abode up beyond the clouds.

• Tika
    replied
    VERYVERY COOL! I adore photoperiod and was shocked how much they adore the outside! Even inchworms love them!!!!
    I had one strong outside-one weaker ourtside. The weakers will go to the kief shake. And yes they smell soooooo good.

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    replied
    I'm finding out this year that these photoperiod cannabis plants can be interesting to grow. This girl was one of 5 freebie seeds that I stuck into an unused garden space, and pretty much ignored while I tended to all the known strains that I started this summer. 3 of them turned out female. It's almost November, and now they are showing developing buds and starting to get a lovely fragrance! 😊 I don't know if there'll be enough time left for full ripening, or what kind of high it will provide, but for freebies, I am OK with whatever. This girl is about 8 feet tall! πŸ‘

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I understand exactly what you are saying. I can't wait to start the CBDs..

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Hello again Alltatup! 🌸 I hope your Candida (as well as the other CBD strains) do well for you. As mentioned to Ganja, my high CBD oil extractions do not possess enough THC (deliberately) which might create a high that interferes with mid-day activities. I also extract at various temps (between 150F and 250F) so that some batches do not decarb completely, allowing the cannabinoid acids and the terpenes to remain actively medicinally. I certainly have enough THC cannabis available if I should desire getting really high. Medically speaking, my CBD extracts appear to be helpful, though I am just starting their use, and more time is needed before I will be convinced that they are completely effective. With chronic conditions that have developed over decades, one can reasonably expect that something like cannabis therapy may take an extended time to bring the body back to homeostasis. 🌻

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Wow, that Candida is especially lovely! I just ordered some of those, and the next grow will be a variety of CBD-strong seeds. rockman, I'd be interested to know about how you use those oils you make, and how they work. Any high or no? Pain relief???

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Ganja, nice to hear that you've got that Candida coming soon. My phenotype grew small, almost like an auto, but developed a beautiful structure with little intervention, and produced abundantly. I haven't had it lab tested to know exactly what I've managed to produce, but I have used my Candida oil extract, and feel it has been of medicinal value, with little psychoactivity (what I was hoping for). Thumbs up on this girl! 😊

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Welcome back King! 🐸 All my outdoor projects lately means much less time spent on my tablet. 🍁

• GanjaGed
    commented on 's reply
    Any review of the Candida? Mine is still a few weeks away?

• kingfish
    replied
    Hey, welcome back rockman. I just recently got back myself.

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    replied
    My apologies first for the delay in getting back on this super forum. And glad for the technology update! πŸ‘ It's been quite the summer for all of my girls. I didn't get many great final photos, but managed to get a few shots of the 3 very high CBD strains mid-September. All in all, harvests were good, and most everything was used to make oil extracts that are either in use or put into freezer for long term storage. The humidity and bud rot were a constant issue on all the autos (harvested mostly by mid-August), but not so bad for the photoperiod girls ripening in September. Already I've purchased enough seeds (CBD/THC ratio of 1/1 or greater) for next summer's garden.🌿 🌿🌿They're coming from Seedsman, I used bitcoin for the first time! πŸ˜‰
    Hope all the forum growers are doing well, enjoying all those special cannabis growing moments, and growing as well! 🌻Until later....🐸

Leave a comment:

• Sonnyhad
    replied
    Hopefully you get some good weather to ripen them up!

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    replied
    Summer's winding down here, and buds are slowly swelling. I'm thankful for a bit of sunny and dry weather, and still quite curious at how these girls will end up. 🐸

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I dunno.... but I really love photo cannabis...

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Sonnyhad! 🌞 It's been an education for me to see the difference in growth style between these photoperiod strains and all the autos that I've previously dealt with! 🌿🌿

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X