Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capncanna
    replied
    2 manifold 2 lst and just a leaf picture. I'm getting a little tacoing on a few leaves in the corner but until ac comes it will have to do. Can't believe how fast they are growing now. The manifold and bend was yesterday.
    once again thanks for everyone's help.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Lovin life indeed!!!

• Capncanna
    replied
    Big props to my pals on this forum , great white , voodoo juice, and hydrogrow, now we got root growth! Doing a water change and shoved my phone through the hole but I think you can see them. And the babies are loving life. Put in another fan , it's 94 and raining outside probably for 3 months or so, small portable ac unit next month. Thanks everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Capncanna
    replied
    Thanks almost time to lst !

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Lookin great!!!

• Capncanna
    replied
    The girls are going now. The blueberry is showing that fat indica leaf, looks like basil 😃 moved em to each end of res. Lots of pretty roots. Had one of the blueberry looked a little wilty found the drip had fallen off. So it does make a small difference.
    Planning on doing lst, no manifold or topping.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    EcoPlus 728495 Eco 132 Submersible Pump, 132GPH

That was the one I was told to get by a friend who installed the chiller in his reservoir before I did. I don't know how you would connect it to two reservoirs; I'm guessing you'd need a stronger pump. I had help installing it.

• Capncanna
    commented on 's reply
    Just what I was looking at. What size pumps 500gph? Also can I T it to run both reservoirs. Thanks

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    This is the one I got, and it looks like the price has come down around $100. I got mine on ebay for around this price.

• Capncanna
    replied
    Thanks that was my thought , I lowered my nutes last water change like you suggested. Considering a chiller. Any brand you recommend?

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    The upper leaves look perfect; on the older leaves, I'm not sure; that may be nute burn from too much nute before... Not sure... But it looks like you're at right strength now.

• Capncanna
    replied
    The temp 81 humidity 52 ppm 490 res water temp78 ph 6.1. These are in 2 different reservoirs, white widow and blueberry. Any ideas on the brown spots on lower leaves? Bubbles galore clean water . Sprouted 12 days ago.

Leave a comment:

• Capncanna
    replied
    Thanks ,how much did topping slow down the growth.

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    replied
    Suggest topping once or twice and then LST. Just my opinion

Leave a comment:

• Capncanna
    replied
    Thanks I read that may try that.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X