• Show
Clear All

• Capncanna
    replied
    Thanks spacecat.

Leave a comment:

• SpaceCat
    replied
    That's kind of a vanished closet, you did a nice grow inside !

Leave a comment:

• Capncanna
    replied
    Well the ph issue is solved and may have been the whole issue. Last res change I noticed the air stones were under the root ball. Moved em out into the open and ph is back to climbing as usual, of course I'm back to using nutes which helps too. Thanks GWE fam. Looks like I may have a decent harvest but not a super one. But bud is bud , bud!

Leave a comment:

• Capncanna
    commented on 's reply
    The difference this morning is apparent. Bud growth is going to town. Ph is 5.6 plain water 72 degrees and 45 rh. I'm gonna add quarter nute tomorrow.
    Thanks all

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Definitely add your nutes back in when she's ready.

• Capncanna
    commented on 's reply
    Yep checked leaves under the scope and it's still functioning a bit. Thanks everyone for your help and support. Don't know what to expect at this point. Hoping for big chuncky colas. Think I should add back in light nutes ?

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    She won't grow new ones at this point, so any leaves that can still perform photosynthesis need to stay!!

• Daskahn
    commented on 's reply
    Old leaves generally don't "heal" you might want to remove them and let her grow new ones.. but she's still so purddyyy

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    It must be cold in there because those girls are frossttyyyy!

• Capncanna
    replied
    Got it stopped but the old leaves still look bad, used a flashlight for art shots, Ha ha.
    I think it was a combo of things as usual. Ph , nute burn and who the fk knows!
    best lesson learned don't stress just fix it!

Leave a comment:

• Capncanna
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks , tomorrow I'll give em a rinse and res change and use plain water till I see something change.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Capncanna I don't know if you need to flush for an entire week, 48 hours should do it if they overdosed.

• Daskahn
    commented on 's reply
    Try the plan water.. generally that's how you flush and should flush for better taste anyways

• Capncanna
    commented on 's reply
    I'm still getting the top leaves browning. The rest look good big bud growth. So ? Any ideas I'm 6 weeks into flower. What about just plain water for a week?

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Wow!! I've got my fingers crossed for you! It sounds like everyone's going strong, though.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X