New grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New grow

Hi everyone, new to the forum. I've grown lots of flowers and veg outside and still do. This is my first shot at cannabis and hydro. I'm using all the info from your great site. Had a closet with acces to ac and added a vent out into the ceiling.
    growing white widow blueberry and thc bomb. Planning to move the thc auto outside into soil. Keep the best 2 of the others inside.
    Used rapid rooters direct into the pots and piped in seeds. All are up in 3 days, pics to follow when I can figure out how.😀
    Bubbleponics
    Advanced platinum 450w
    Foxfarms big bloom , tiger bloom , grow big
    hydroguard

​​​​​​​

That is quite possibly the coolest thing I have ever seen

Comment

Thanks so much. Had to by my wife an armoir and get rid of a bunch of old clothes 😀 but I think my closet is happier.
      Bubbleponics
      Advanced platinum 450w
      hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

Day 3 , lowered lights a bit, and added light nutes. Fingers crossed. When do most of you do your first full res water change?
        Bubbleponics
        Advanced platinum 450w
        hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

Very cool so far man.. That room tho..what you got in that room...lol I'm subbed in man..you got me

Comment

I love the hidden door I looked at them online before completing my room where did you get the door did you buy the package or did you buy the hinges and make your own door love to know.

Comment

Thanks everyone . I built it in about an hour. 1 x 8's from home depot and a piece of plywood for the back. Furniture sliders on the bottom . I have tile floors so easy Peasy. Pre drill and screws. Lots easier than growing. Make it a half inch smaller than your door and use weather stripping inside your room.i used a piece of dowel I found in the garage for the dvd shelf. You just need a saw and a drill. I'm not a builder by any means , just had the idea so people wouldn't go in the closet .
              Bubbleponics
              Advanced platinum 450w
              hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

I got it so it's not an actual hidden door it's a sliding hidden door not on hinges freaking cool man didn't think about that lot cheaper than the 699 they wanted for the door and hinge package what a rip off. Did you take any pictures ? Or is it just slide right in the door slot?

Comment

It's just a stand alone bookshelf. About 50 bucks in material. I had a pocket door luckily so it's still in there just open. You could take the door off and remove the hinges and have the same thing. It's only 7.5 inches deep kind of an optical illusion looks deeper cause I slide it into the door jam. If you want to build one let me know and I'll help out, also has Mylar on the back 😀. I'll pull it all the way out and take some pics so you can get the idea .
                  Bubbleponics
                  Advanced platinum 450w
                  hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

By far the coolest incognito grow room ive seen before, good job man!

Comment

Thanks a lot, hope the inside works as well.😀
                      Bubbleponics
                      Advanced platinum 450w
                      hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

Your stealth skills are over 9000

Comment

Thanks lotusyde.
                          Bubbleponics
                          Advanced platinum 450w
                          hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

This morning pics. Lowered lights again , they look a little leggy. Also weird turning in to the light when the light is wider that direction. Any ideas? But at least they all popped I'm only gonna use 4. 2 inside with lst.
                            Bubbleponics
                            Advanced platinum 450w
                            hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

One of my white widows was not planted deep enough so it fell over. I can't stand to loose a baby so here's my fix. We'll see . Blueberry and thc bomb auto are doing good. I'm gonna try and transplant the thc bomb into soil , has anyone done this? Am I better of trying to clone?
                              Bubbleponics
                              Advanced platinum 450w
                              hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                              X