Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capncanna
    replied
    Thanks everyone, yep I've heard that too. My water is holding at 77 so not bad , but I think a small,ac unit will cool is all down. The chillers put out heat so I have to figure out another stealth idea. We have people in and out , my wife is very ill so lots of nurses etc,
    his morning pics, the 1auto has major light burn but it's going into dirt soon anyway, rest look ok I think. Moved the lights up a tad

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I have a friend who does dwc and he says in hydro a chiller is an absolute necessity he says if the water temp is right the air temp can go a little higher but if the water gets hot the girls die

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    I am not versed in bubbleponics..strictly a Coco-phyla. Appreciate your skills. Yes! I an seriously bonding with the Platinum LEDs . On my 3rd grow. Do not regret it one moment and appreciated "Mark's " attention.
    This will be a joy to observe. Thanks for posting

• Capncanna
    commented on 's reply
    I see your using platinum leds as well. I have a 450 and I really like it.

• Capncanna
    replied
    3 fans plus a booster on the ac line. May end up with a small ac unit w exhaust vented out. My room is 81 with light but 75 dark. Plants seem ok but worried about my res water getting too hot. It's about 78. I use hydroguard and a surfactant , yucca extract. Remodel after this grow. More lights more exhaust and ac for sure. Maybe a chiller. So far the girls are taking off so maybe it's close enough. When I harvest I'll know I guess. Thanks for asking.

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    replied
    You generated that great space...you'll do fine. How is your air circulation?

Leave a comment:

• Capncanna
    replied
    Thanks Tika, hope my hydro skills are as good.

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    replied
    I'm in. You are seriously bookin the stealth BRAVO!

Leave a comment:

• Capncanna
    replied
    Thanks ozbud, duh haven't been Taking the newsletter.

Leave a comment:

• OzBud
    commented on 's reply
    down towards the bottom of the newsletter in the trophy pic section

• OzBud
    commented on 's reply
    Unsubscribe - Powered by Aweber.com Trouble reading today's article? Click here: http://www.growweedeasy.com/how-to-train-autoflowering-cannabis-…

• Capncanna
    replied
    Thanks , dowel and bottom of a Gatorade and duct tap. Mother of all invention, ha ha. Didn't see the newsletter pics which one.

Leave a comment:

• MommaBear
    replied
    I need me a dipstick like that! Congrats on the newsletter pics!!!

Leave a comment:

• Capncanna
    commented on 's reply
    Think pink ! I was too lazy to turn em off and turn on the flash. Early morning medication gone right! Sunday funday. , thanks for your help. Tomorrow in full green brilliance. ..... maybe

• Capncanna
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks that's just me being an Old man with a bad back . Ha. Worked on boats my whole life so the dip stick is how we checked fuel levels back in the day. Piece of chalk ro mark the spot and then measure and math.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X