Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I have grown succulents outdoors and indoors for many decades, and I love my outdoor garden of flowers and trees, but I've never messed with vegetables other than growing a bit of basil for pesto. If I can get my veggies organic--which I can--I'm good!

I'm so glad your girls are happy!! I just love a happy cannabis plant! (Btw, I'm a female, if it makes any difference...)

• Capncanna
    replied
    Thanks man, I'm getting itchy to switch over to flower but July 4 is the day! I'm trying to get any yellow leaves that are covered into some light. As soon as they get it BAM the grow inches overnight. Amazing . Have you ever done an outside vegetable hydro grow? Tomatoes must take a few weeks.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    They look great!

• Capncanna
    replied
    Spent the morning bending girls over and tying them up! Their drinking lots more water!

Leave a comment:

• Capncanna
    replied
    Like a slow race. Tooooo funny. Lets measure mg per square inch!

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    AMAZING!!!!! Let's see who can grow the SMALLEST PLANT!!!

Gears he's got you beat!
    Last edited by alltatup; 06-17-2017, 01:18 PM.

• Capncanna
    replied
    Saw gears little plant so.....this little auto I forgot about is going to bud maybe, see the pistols ? I couldn't see them till I zoomed in then lmao! This thing gets sun reflected off the wall and only rain water splashed up from below.Nature will find a way! Bonsai bud is still the best though!

Leave a comment:

• Capncanna
    replied
    Thanks all

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Good job, Capn!! They look so lush!!

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    What beautiful plants, humongous fans, those plants must really love the care you give them.Good job.

Leave a comment:

• Capncanna
    replied
    Girls gone wild! The back 2 are completely on their sides ,lst , tucking fan leaves , the front 2 are manifold. Just a little test. Gonna switch to flower July 4. Independence Day baby. The indica keeps on amazing me, she is as happy as I've ever had a plant. And once again thanks everyone , the great white saved this grow! Trex went looking for meat!

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    How the heck are you gonna get rid of trex? Oh, I forgot; they're carnivores...

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Oh, shit!!! I hear they can wreak havoc on a cannabis grow, and that they love to nibble off all the cola sites.

What I've heard works best with a gnome infestation is to place a small plate of cookies (broken up, so gnomes can grab) and some shot glasses with milk; they will run back to their lair with their loot. I hope you get rid of them all.

• Capncanna
    replied
    Had a gnome problem but trex solved it.

Leave a comment:

• Capncanna
    commented on 's reply
    On the lst I removed 2 big fan leaves from the top figure more light below. Is that correct?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X