Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capncanna
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks I've been taking a few fan leaves and cleaning around the base. They got a lot bigger than expected. Redoing my light hangers in the morning, should get another foot of room. Thanks again for everyone's help and encouragement, it helps.

• Sheesh
    replied
    They look beautiful and great grow room! I would recommend defoliation and lollipop slow but steady during the stretch. Definitely a personal choice though.

Leave a comment:

• berrypilot
    replied
    🌱 This is the defoliation tutorial I follow, and it works well for me. You're actually at the perfect time to defoliate since you're in the first 3 weeks of the flowering stage! 🌱

Leave a comment:

• Capncanna
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks I was just having that thought. I'm just a week into 12-12 . Gonna do a major lst tonight. The stretch is getting to high . When is it best to stop doing any lst or defol?

• berrypilot
    commented on 's reply
    🌱 If the humidity gets too crazy you could try removing some of the leaves in the middle and bottom of the plant that aren't getting light. Each leaf is constantly adding water to the air, so taking some away will lower the humidity in the grow space! 🌱

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    Would you dry the leaves first to make tea? Why haven't I thought of this? Great idea !
    I eat my fans when I defol...salad, or on a sandwich. My friends think I'm weird. Lol

• Capncanna
    replied
    Oh it's sooooyummy. 😋 NOT! We called it the poor mans microscope out in the field, before all the new technology. Old ways die hard. But then again I like durian.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Oh HELL NO I'm not tasting the root rot.

• Capncanna
    replied
    Girls are super happy after flush. My dehumidifier is filling up 3 gallons every 6 hours . I see running a drain line in my future😳 alltatup , I read an article on flushing suggested checking ppm until it starts coming back up if you have lockout. It was in 420 mag , interesting.
    Had the brown sludge in the res again , decided to give it the. Old taste test, defiantly nutes not algae. Had a prof in school who made us taste every plant and algae we studied. Amazing way to identify species.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Do not disturb during dark pd. Or you're asking for trouble.

• Capncanna
    replied
    Thanks Tina . thought so but wanted to check. I run my lights at night so I do my daily checks early am . Was a little slow this morning and missed it by 30 minutes. Oops. Lesson learned about something else.

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    replied
    NO LIGHT LEAKS period

Leave a comment:

• Capncanna
    replied
    Thanks waiting for them to chill a while then I'll peek and take a photo. I have a question about light now that I'm on 12 12
    i was working on them for 10 minutes or so but it should have been in the dark cycle . Think that really makes a difference?
    should I only open the closet during 12 hours of light?

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Extremely healthy plant!! Good job!

• Capncanna
    replied
    In the middle of flushing. Classic me lifted the lids and all my tie downs let go plop goes a plant. Luckily I have
    lots of tools so lifted her back up and tied. Here's a pre flush photo with regular light. They look so different in natural light.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X