Size:	3.13 MB
ID:	576615

Leave a comment:

• Jimmynuetron
    commented on 's reply
    Beautiful fall colors !!!

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Great news and happy harvest Jimmynuetron what a fine plant you grew and hopefully she'll fill your pantry for the winter. Don't get finger cramps from trimming LOL take it down easy

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Okie dokie well yippeee for fixing loading pics issue. From left to right we have a LST clone i mixed up the label so it's either a tye dye indica hybred or GG#4 LOL next up is 3 run homer pic #2-3 close up of a cola. It's really cooling down overnights now so it's bringing out those colors which i love to see reminds us all of fall closing in fast. Tye dye 4th pic and GG#4 5th pic. A couple of pie pumpkins in the garden.

I've scoped trichs most are cloudy, still have white hairs on most but these are looking like between 2-3wks and perhaps longer on GG#4. I have a canopy set up for those that need more time outdoors to finish. I go through this every season but usually have a greenhouse set up but did'nt get that done because of the move i had to make so next summer i'll get it put up.
    Cool an overcast feels so good we are out of the extreme heat.

Leave a comment:

• Jimmynuetron
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	193A6B07-0D85-4656-B4B5-874B8051DD79.jpg
Views:	385
Size:	2.06 MB
ID:	576560 Haven’t posted pics of these two since July 5. I harvested one yesterday. The other two are a couple weeks away
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Bitch'n coverage for those plants, i'm gettin ready to move mine under my canopy too. Getting some rain an lower temps but we'll see starting this week. I like to see folks thinking ahead of the weather smart move. I mean if your going to grow through fall and they've been outdoors for 5 months best be ready to protect that grow. Getting close to harvest

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I think you can post pics now Jimmynuetron try again.

• Ckbrew
    replied
    Here is a second set of clones that I sent out to the world with friends.

Click image for larger version  Name:	REST OF PLANTS 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	905.7 KB ID:	576426

Leave a comment:

• Jimmynuetron
    replied
    I’m harvesting today. Seems like I got a free bud wash after three days of heavy rain, but my rinse buckets are set up, and it’s happening. It’s a beautiful day for harvest, sorry, no pictures...

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20220917_162526-A.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	681.2 KB
ID:	576423 My adopted plants that some friends are raising, clones from the mixed bag grow

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Mine are getting close wish i could post to show i can't seem to resize like it ask file to big??

• changeofpace2014
    commented on 's reply
    Not to mention they grow So So Slow outside, compared to indoor grow.. A lesson in patience....Funny we had four plants in the garden and three were male...

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    It is extra work to keep pH stable in a garden, but it can be done.

• KLAX
    replied
    A few ripening bud shots from this morning.

Left to right, Deadhead OG, Deadhead OG, Lemon Kush, Bay Dream, and Bay Dream.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    The whole thing is, we didn't have to do this before. There are workarounds. But it's extra work.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X