Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I was a outdoor grower until i found this site and learned indoor growing using tents an lights. It's a fun hobby for me and i've become very contented with my grows an product. I've got lots of compliments on the harvested buds which i mainly give away. My outdoor i love dearly and will grow till i can't or die. I love the different strains an how different they are from indoor to outdoor.

• KLAX
    replied
    That's the majority of my harvest, a tad over 2 1/4 pounds after having tasted a little, and having some tiny bits in other tiny jars. I am exclusively an outdoor grower, though not by choice. Sadly, I currently have no place to grow indoors, but boy howdy would I like to try it!

You can see the top of one of the dark jars. It has an integrated hygrometer/thermometer. It came set to Celsius and I just never changed it. You can see it this got a hair too dry. The green nipple is a duck-bill valve. It allows nitrogen to expel any oxygen (vis-a-vis the outer rim of the valve, which lifts slightly) as it is introduced through the center hole. It's for long-term storage. Unfortunately, that's their largest jar, which is simply too expensive to be practical (at least for me) to use to any serious extent. The jar holds about 3/4 ounce loosely packed to the top. Works great, but again, it doesn't hold much. The system was originally designed for wine, then they expanded into food too. They make square plastic food containers with a duck-bill valve. They also do zip-lock bags. I believe the dark color bottles are specifically for weed. Unfortunately, the company can't get the materials to make the nitrogen cans. They also make a plastic top with the same valve for wide-mouth mason jars.

I mark the plant's particular variety (and other data) on the lid rather than the side of the jars since they get stored in single layers in banana boxes.

Couple of shots of the nitrogen can too, one with the name up front, the other with the nozzle in the insert position.

That's Genki (roughly "good health" in Japanese) in the photo. He's an excellent guy! Center of attention at all times, don't 'cha know?! That's his tower of tunnels I've borrowed for staging. This one is about 4 months old. He goes through 3 or 4 a year. He just loves tunnels and shredding cardboard! Far better than the furniture.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by KLAX; 11-29-2022, 04:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• changeofpace2014
    commented on 's reply
    I wonder who started that fear mongering....

• GuitboxTom
    replied
    The Harequin Kimbo Kush is in jars and grove bags after a week of hanging. The weight going inches bags was just at 2 pounds or 1 pound per plant. It smokes extremely smooth, I think due to the low THC (6%) CBD (12%).. My wife likes it so I’m good with that. That’s it for this year. No indoor grows for me this winter. We’ll have massive power outages this winter as I’m told so lights out, rice and beans, toke a few bowels in the bunker while THEY decide weather to destroy our world completely. Goodbye and stay free!

Leave a comment:

• JeffInCanada
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome plant and awesome post! Great job on the GG#4 Wow! Enjoy!

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Last of my outdoor plants is done. She was the largest at 7ft GG#4 and sticky greasy hated trimming her LOL. I did her in sections over a weeks time hung her branches between 4-7 days then paperbagged the largest buds for 12hrs into 8 quart jars. Total jar count for all 4 plants is 30 quart jars. Lots of gifting will be done along with butter making for baking. We've got smoke heavy here no i did not wash them. I hope everyone who grew outdoors are enjoying the end results of your patience. Sorry about those who lost crops do to weather, may you continue to try again your luck will change like the seasons. Now it's time to setup indoor growing for a winter hobby for me. I will begin after the 1st of January i will do a tent full of autoflowers to start few different strains i love varitiy it's nice to have your own dispensary LOL Peace and good luck to all future growers an grows

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I hope you get to grow a big ol gal someday Puglover1 it can be a happy an a hell come harvest time. But it's mostly joyful knowing you've got jars an jars of weed to do with whatever you want. I'm getting to tired an sore to sit for hours an trim but i still do so. I prefer 6ft an under and pre trim while still in the pot. Those huge colas get alot of mold loss they don't tell you that.

• changeofpace2014
    commented on 's reply
    T.G it is Not your Garden...lol

• Puglover1
    replied
    I wish this was my garden. Click image for larger version

Name:	Weed.png
Views:	242
Size:	279.8 KB
ID:	578990

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Pug looks like his hips are going bad.

• Bowhunterwoody
    replied
    Well that's a rap. Last girl Alien Gorilla Glue is hanging. A small GG4 closest to the camera has been hanging 7 days and is now in jars. The Zkittlez and White Widow are in jars also. All in all a great grow, not one bit of wpm, no deficiencies, and just a few bugs early. Absolutely the best smelling bud I've ever grown. I don't partake so I think my friends are going to be happy. Over two lbs in jars with an estimated 14 oz hanging. I've been trying not to comment too much here or on the forum but I learn so much from all you people I just want to say thanks.

Leave a comment:

• changeofpace2014
    commented on 's reply
    This strain has been grown out several times, but this season she has way to many leaves on the buds. I have read it could be a temp issue or light issue..I do have a street light on the road be hind us, and it is noticeable, but it does not light up the back yard...maybe it is the dimming from all the spaying but that is a different can of worms. never the less it is a noticeable condition that has never showed up..

• changeofpace2014
    replied
    Originally posted by Rwise View Post
    Why does the first girl lean over so much? Her mother did this but it was from high winds, she just keeps leaning further.
    And look how that Black Willie is sprawling all over. With a freeze coming this week I may have to take them down or risk a frost.
    if the temps are only dipping down for a night or two, you should be able to keep them warm and power through. I have been doing this dance since Oct along with a excessive amount of rain too. It is crucial to keep the roots warm, my girl was planted in a raised garden, so my only means was to stack large rocks around her base and cover her up... I made it to the middle of Oct with a Thai cross strain but she is down now..

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Very pretty fade on that outdoor plant great looking colas Huge pickle cukes, i'm still getting tomatoes on my plants and peppers.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    She's a " poser" lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X