Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigripper121
    replied
    Thanks. This is my 1st time outdoors . I love it.

Leave a comment:

• golfnrl
    replied
    This is my outdoor girl. It’s been an adventure. After several tries at planting seeds directly in the soil, this Gummy Bear auto sprouted. I've lost track of how old she is. I'm watching the pistils. They're starting to turn orange, so still a good ways to go. She's short, has 8 flowers counting the big one, and the smell...ooh man. The neighbors may be wondering if we have skunks in the yard...dayam.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Man those are excellent free light clean air good care looking at these plants makes me wish for spring to start more plants LOL. I have 1 GG#4 that's going to be the last to harvest she's a big gal near 7ft and late flowering. She'll be lucky to not get WPM cause it will be a mid Oct. harvest for her.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I think we are also in the last of the summer heat this week. Having upper 80's near 90 temps clear no rain all week so they say. Leaving mine out for as long as they stay healthy. I have 2 from clones also, pictures later today when i get home. Doing partial harvests on some top colas of plants that are nearly finished.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Man that's some good stretch on them colas. Thanks for sharing

• Bigripper121
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bigripper121
    replied
    Update

Leave a comment:

• GuitboxTom
    commented on 's reply
    Great pic, nice buck, mouth watering.

• johnb1963
    replied
    3 clones, made in early July. no topping, just let them grow.. put one in the ground two weeks ago. the other two are in 5 gal fabric pots. its been really hot in socal, and supposed to be in the upper 90's all next week.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    By all means she is most worthy of this post careful i may walk on her she is so different.

• Going2fast
    replied
    Can I throw the bastard in here. She's loving her new home d Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220922_160837818_HDR.jpg
Views:	303
Size:	5.24 MB
ID:	577020 own at the pond.

Leave a comment:

• Jimmynuetron
    commented on 's reply
    It was a nervous moment, but all went well

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    I see a full freezer

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Oh man Jimmynuetron those damn bucks are nasty during rut.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Beautiful colors love your property and those ladies looking at the plant or you LOL there licking their lips. My old neighbors out in the country got their weed crop mowed down by the deer this year i was told.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X