Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spog
    replied
    Here's my garden this year I know the picture is lame I was going to try again until I saw who photo bombed me and I had to post it happy memorial day

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Good day GWE growers as i told you in my last post it's been soggy here where i live. Continues to rain which is good but now we need a bit of sunshine and warmer temps for all things growing outdoors. I start off with the first pic still indoors under light i just transplanted this morning into a 1gal. if you see little black spots have no fear it's soil LOL no bugs. She was getting too top heavy an skinny stalk she fell head first when i was turning her so i took her out and buried her deeper. It's a blueberry kush photo of unknown sex In the wagon are 3 photos in 1gal plastic waiting for the power of the sun to explode in growth. GG#4, tye dye, 3 run homer. In the 2 3gal. fabrics are the autos Candy Cane we'll see how these go i don't think they liked the drowning.

Leave a comment:

• jamesphoto
    replied
    Got two growing outside right now. Both pure CBD plants. 1 is normal. The 2nd is a circus freak show plant. I'm keeping it just to see what it does...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Well outdoor gang it's windy an rainy today my gals are being taken in an out of garage do to the climate so i did'nt take pictures today hopefully tomorrow if the sun shines. When this weather clears these gals will blast off. I have the photos transplanted into 1gal plastics for now and just 2 autos in 3gal fabric crammed in my garden cart. Take care all it's going to be a long grow season, keep vigilant on looking at those plants for bugs it's free " lighting " but not a carefree grow seeya later grow buddies.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Fantastic Bowhunterwoody . Man my Zkittlez did great outdoors last year, doing 1 this year too. Also got that GG4 going she was smaller but did well also last summer. I wish you well outdoors this year, very lush grow you got going.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah for you golfnrl be looking forward to seeing your grow.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    That's what i would do also homegrown. How's your pups? My new place gets full sun, big tall 8ft wood fence no see through in back. It's rainy and windy today or i'd take a picture of my plant wagon LOL even my month old autos are sitting in the weather. I don't have my greenhouse structure up yet i need 4 people to help me get it up for my garden to protect my starts in outdoors. So i pull them in an out of garage in the wagon. I'm waiting till some friends are free from their chores to help.

• Bowhunterwoody
    replied
    Starting to get the girls acclimated to outdoors. Few hours a day. Zkittlez, Alien Gorilla Glue, White widow, and a little GG4 at 18 days. And some leftover veggie plants from the garden. Zkittlez and AGG going in the ground and WW and GG4 in 10 gal pots on the deck.

Leave a comment:

• golfnrl
    replied
    Cool...I dropped two seeds yesterday in a shot glass...Hoping to make an outdoor run with a Pineapple Chunk and a Pineapple Haze...a couple of freebies from somewhere. Planning to go from the shot glass to a rapid rooter, then a few days in a solo cup, and then final home. While they are inside they'll be under a t5. The pic is the grow space. It faces east and will also get the afternoon sunshine from the south. Only training I plan to do is top them.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• homegrown
    replied
    Well im not growing outdoors this year. Its enjoyable but i have really gotten tired of pollinated plants, BUGS, chasing the sun around my backyard, weather, etc..I'll just stick to the tent for the summer. But i am spreading the luv with a bunch of Grandpas Stash clones for friends and family!

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    I grew a Berryfreak last winter, turned out very nice, I hope this is similar.

• crucialbunny
    replied
    I grew FreakShow last year just as a lark because it's so different. It ended up being so popular among my friends I had to bring it back for an encore.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    HCP x GTH, GG4 x BB3, GG x SMCG (fem), Black Willie, DGD x BB3, Freakshow. A pair of lemon verbena said to keep some bad bugs away while attracting good bugs, IDK! There are also some onions in with some and radish with another, lambs quarter (wild spinach) in one. It came up on its own, can you see my guard? It's raining today, tomorrow, it does that this time of year. At least its not twisting high speed winds, large hail or snow!
    Key;
    BB3 = Bruce Banner 3,
    GG4 = Gorilla Glue 4
    GG = Greasy Grapes
    DGD = Dresden Green Diamond
    HCP = Hawaiian Cat Piss
    GTH = Ghost Train Haze
    SMCG = Santa Marta Colombian Gold

Leave a comment:

• crucialbunny
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	screen house.jpg
Views:	1321
Size:	284.8 KB
ID:	565627
    I changed things up a lot this year switching from 5 gal 30 gal bags of living soil and the addition of my
    "screen house."
    I lost a lot of quality bud to caterpillar damage the past 2 years and I'm hoping the mosquito netting will keep
    the damn moths and bird shit at bay. All in, it cost me about $60 to make. I also added a retractable screen
    awning above to shade them on those hot August days. This is my 3rd floor balcony that faces south toward
    the ocean and as you can see, there's not a lot of room. Someone would need a hook & ladder truck to gain
    access. Trimming and training requires some awkward body positioning that I'm trying to flesh out. I grow my
    fruits and veggies on the 2nd floor balcony below that has a bit more width.

I've got FreakShow, Vanilla Frosting, OG Kush, and an unknown 5 year old bag seed going at the moment.
    SoOrbudgal, looking forward to seeing how your grow progresses. Best of luck to you and your garden.

Leave a comment:

• 2022 Outdoor Growers Post Your Outdoor Pictures ONLY

I would like to start a thread for those who grow a crop outdoor ONLY no tent grows. This is just for recreational grows no commercial shots or stupid questions about planting illegally go search that someplace else. I'm in a legal state., USA. Welcome anyone who's grows during the summer months in their Country. Share your pictures and a few details about your plants.

Happy growing season everyone may your yields be plenty and keep a low profile, loose lips sink your grows.

Getting them acclimated to outdoors and the beginning of my fairy good luck garden.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X