• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quirk
    commented on 's reply
    The dog seems a little puzzled.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Here's my little outdoor grow. Now the autos in the cart are 5wks going to start 2 more in about a week use up some older auto seeds. I just transplanted the photos which are same age as autos so 5wks. Topped 2 photos the other 2 letting them grow tall i think may change my mind in another month LOL. Had full days of rain so much i moved them into garage for a night . It's very breezy also so i've put bamboo pole an lightly tied them each to one. Photo trunks are size of pencils right now so i don't want any breakage yet. The autos did not get topped and are doing well outdoors. Long days of summer is barely begun looking forward to them growing inches a day like the friggin lawns LOL.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I got the same issue with my kitties loving my garden beds ugggh that's one reason i could but don't plant in the ground anymore. Between my male dog raising his leg or the cats digging it's not worth me raising my voice cursing LOL got to many neighbors now. Oh they know i'll be growing cause i told them. It's good to choose neighbors that grow a few plants during summer also

• Bowhunterwoody
    replied
    Girls getting comfortable in there summer locals. Had to use hay on one because the cat will piss on any bare dirt she can find.

Leave a comment:

• golfnrl
    commented on 's reply
    bad news...had to leave town and forgot to remind my plant sitter to water the sprouts...gonna be a couple more weeks before I get to plant anything.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I'm with you about enuf rain for now gawwwwwwwd how i'm missing my greenhouse right now. It's still rolled up laying in the backyard waiting to be setup but my helpers are all " busy " or on vacation. Humidity is at 100% everything from weed to veggies are drowning. No pictures from me until things outdoors start to change weather wise. My weed gals are sad

• Spog
    replied
    Invited bullet in the picture this time. NEW Pest in my garden this year baby lantern flies there like leaf hoppers times ten

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    Enuf rain (for now) let there be sunshine! One freaky leave not on the freakshow, 11 fingers with one not in place.

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal 6:30 am Tuesday, still awake. A pug wouldn't come back inside when I called so I went out with my broomstick. I had removed a broken homemade pallet compost pile in prep for putting up a galvanized raised garden bed, the pugs keep going after the compost that's covered with tarps, soo much rain here too. So I was pulling weeds and cleaning up while waiting on the grumpy pug (who's never been hit but wouldn't come near me with the broom handle in my hand) and I sensed heat by my central AC unit. Motor? fins or blades on top aren't spinning, the metal housing was hot as hell but the AC was still cooling the house and the hose going into the basement was cool. I shut it down, took out a NIB floor fan bought for the closet, a piece was broken on it, unusable. Got out the tower fan to keep us all comfy, if that goes all that's left here are a few 6" clip fans .. and a bunch of unused fabric bags and light panels. I feel like Rosanne Rosanna Dana, It's always something. Bad motor better than bad compressor. I received $400 from Facebook for IL's great facial recognition laws the day before, I had intended to give it to lawnmowerman. And hit the dispo once. Pfft!

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Lots of time to grow that auto Puglover1 get back on that saddle LOL

• Puglover1
    replied
    I haven't given up yet. My nephew lost a friend to OD last weekend or I've have some beans in soil. Even if just an auto surrounded by herbs and flowers on the round patio table. Yes, I said that. I still need storm damage repairs done this summer so for now I'm re-watching Weeds on a Hulu deal while growing weeds outside. And the pug is staying in his lane.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20220528_113509.jpg
Views:	1227
Size:	2.56 MB
ID:	566218

Leave a comment:

• homegrown
    commented on 's reply
    Lol Spog, who's the creeper in your garden picture? Stealth security.

• GuitboxTom
    replied
    Started on 4/27 Click image for larger version

Name:	1D8415ED-51D1-4FD9-8FAD-1A29E58F3C39.jpeg
Views:	1219
Size:	109.1 KB
ID:	566211 On top; Seedsmsn Lemon Auto, Harliquin Kimbo Kush 2:1 CBD, NLights Auto, below is another HKK.

Leave a comment:

• crucialbunny
    commented on 's reply
    I really miss being able to plant in the ground. I have a friend that I give seedlings to and he is able to plant in the ground in his backyard. His plants often grow to twice the size and volume of my container grows. Very nice area you have.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    It doesn't look lame to me by any means. Looks well planned and healthy we all hope our gardens stay that way. It's the long grow season we gotta tend with along with the buggy intruders. Thanks for joining Spog. Happy Memorial Day off for all you non retired folks. Peace

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X