Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Yes that is just 1 reason for the large pots, also they have no bottoms. It can get dry here as it is this year and I can let them go for more then a week in the heat. But when I do water they get about 50 gallons a pot. LOL

• Hooscrazy
    replied
    Big Girl Starting to stack. Gold Leaf Feminized photo. Started in March. Outside since Mid April.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Good Sunday morning to ya'll. I've had a busy morning so far got out early doing mowing, seeding front lawn and fertilizing. As you can see my backyard is not being watered i'm planning out the landscape focused on planting trees an bushes around perimmiter, fall rains in another month or so. My flowers an veggies are at their peek, pumpkins are turning orange, sugerbaby watermelons are almost ready to pick.

This is what i figure as 3rd week of flower for all some more ahead than others.

First pic is GG#4 she is the tallest at 7ft.
    2nd pic is my LST'd 3run homer clone also in 4th pic next to her mommy
    3rd is about as close as i can get without blurr it's my 3run homer
    4th just pics
    5th is left to right tye dye, 3run homer mom, 3run homer clone LST

Now i'm headed to ball field watch some softball tourny my niece is playing, cooler weather in the 80's taking the dogs tooo, mascots

Leave a comment:

• GuitboxTom
    replied
    Hair cut trim time for sure! WPM is only on those summer squash. They are done so out they go. The Harlequin KKs are 6 and 7ft. now. Am I going to be looking at 10-14ft. Plants in the end? You can’t hide that. We shall see. I’m guessing that those kiddy pool sized pots of Rwise help keep them watered in the dry times.. Ckbrew plants look amazing as well.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Hi GuitboxTom you've grown a prime monster for WPM i'd hate to see you loose 1/2 to mold. She's a beauty who needs a big haircut.

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Lookin good, but maybe time for a trim up.

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    I am a bit concerned the BW and the GG4/BB3 cross will not make it in time, thats the tallest girls.
    Yes it would be a nice Christmas tree, cept it'll be in jars then.
    Thanx all y'all!

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    Nice job! Be careful with the WPM on the vine so close. Could be a problem.

• GuitboxTom
    replied
    Outdoors grow, Harlequine Kimbo Kush with flower signs started in the last week. Click image for larger version

Name:	DCBE5E29-92B1-472D-BC28-8E4746136976.jpeg
Views:	442
Size:	2.70 MB
ID:	574842Click image for larger version

Name:	3689ED12-7075-45E8-926A-F3D6FF25A3DE.jpeg
Views:	440
Size:	2.89 MB
ID:	574843

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I'm crossing my fingers for ya these gals get through before any big problems weather wise Rwise LOL really wish you a good harvest.

• crucialbunny
    commented on 's reply
    The one in the middle would make a great Christmas tree. Looking good

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    Nice job Rwise!

• Rwise
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NTXauto
    replied
    Applied LST today

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    Yes it is green, and very wet and humid. Sometimes the trees get WPM, the main reason I quit outdoors. When the heat breaks it will be a race to try and finish the buds before the frost sets in, about 6 weeks from now.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X