commented on 's reply
    Big and full! Males?

• Spog
    replied
    Plants are thriving 4 males well 3 left

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Your place is lovely Bowhunterwoody just beautiful. I battled for a spot in the sun at my old place but not anymore at my new home. I have years of planting to do to have my floral lush yard again. Yes i miss my plantings but i enjoy starting a new garden. Roses i could never grow well do to shade now I can and also been looking into doing clones from roses which seems super easy.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Really beautiful plants and flowers and feline!!! Really lovely where you live.

• Bowhunterwoody
    replied
    Happy solstice everyone! Nice and strong SoOrbudgal. Wish I had your sun. I'm lucky to get 7-8 hrs of direct. This year my girls seem to want to stretch like crazy. Tall and leggy. Pic one is Alien gorilla glue, 2 is white widow, 3 is Zkittlez, 4 an 5 are a few roses with the Zkittlez in the back ground, and 6 is the crazy cat guarding the yard from bears and coyotes.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you all for the compliments, it's a life long love it's in my blood to garden.

• Ckbrew
    replied
    Way to grow, they all look happy. All those fert teas you brew up work really well.

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    replied
    @SoOrbudgal Even I'm an indoor grower it wont stop me to compliment you !! Kool my dear western friend !!

Leave a comment:

• Ace1973
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal , you are a growing machine, love the hen and chick, gorgeous garden by the way.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Good morning GWE outdoor grow buds I do believe summer has arrived here. Went out to survey the gardens do abit of fertilization on the lawns and planters it's so beautiful in early morning summer. On with the show.......Got the 2 pups in a shot finally both need their summer haircuts now that it's warming up poppy is the blonde and sonny is the black my terrier mixes. Those are 2 autos now in full flower mode 38" & 32" strain is Candy Cane these gals are now happy cause of the warmth they looked droopy and sad 2 days ago for about 5days had me worried so i hope they did'nt fret too much. The other 4 are photos they are between 28 and 35" tall in 15gal pots homemade mix of soils. Fed them today with some tea poo juice and that's what i put on my front lawn also. It's got fish, bat quano, worm casings and kelp put into a sprayer that hooks to the hose. Enjoy your day
    Last edited by SoOrbudgal; 06-21-2022, 11:35 AM. Reason: Oh yes here's a succulant that's blooming and a shot of my raised wall garden beds.

Leave a comment:

• GuitboxTom
    replied
    1 NLights Auto, 2 Harequin Kimbo Kush CBD1:2
    Click image for larger version

Name:	696A8A00-4F34-4F2F-B0F3-95C9E17A81AA.jpeg
Views:	582
Size:	2.98 MB
ID:	568096

Leave a comment:

• GuitboxTom
    commented on 's reply
    That pic was end of May. Now, I gave one to my sister for her man who needs pain relief and I have 3 outside: 1 NLights Auto, 2 Harlequin Kimbo Kush CBD1:2, one topped and one let go as it will because of slow start. I’ll post pics in this thread.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Finally a break from the rain today the outdoor plants need the sun and warmer temps. I check them several times a day and have seen no harm with them being left outdoors in the elements without overhead cover. I need to purchase another canopy or get a patio awning built before fall. My first pic is of the auto flower candy cane nearing 6wks old. I have 2 same strain both in 3gal fabric my soil mix i still make. Both are 27" and both are showing preflower now is when we start to need strong light and temps consistanly above 70f day and nothing below 50f nights for full potential. I did not top nor train these i'm just letting them go do their thing. I tried to show preflower sorry not a good 2nd pic. The 3rd are babies just sprouted above soil they are also 2 autos called White Lights...mix of White Moscow x Northern lights. Also took 4 clones from lower growth on the outdoor photos they are not rooted yet.
    Someone once said that the lower growth was harder to root to go for the mid to upper parts but i wanted to try and see i'll post if they make it cause they are going into my big raised cement garden beds at my new place and should make it before the end of Oct. I hope LOL

Leave a comment:

• quirk
    commented on 's reply
    Great composition on that second shot.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X