Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Here's what i'm doing with that possible male or hermi i'm not sure what it is ? I removed with very small sharp scissor the tiny looking possible pollen sacks from both sides of the stalks and moved it to the furthist corner of my yard. I had topped it prior but at the 6th node LOL got a big fork. It's got " crossed " leggs like a female. I'll take a few photos later today. I plan on bending it over and staking it just for the heck of it. It to me shows possibley both sexes, once again i'm not sure. It's 5ft. tall healthy as can be but i'm still waiting for real male parts, I won't feed it nutes just water and good soil it's in. Pics of my heshe later LOL

Leave a comment:

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    Hey SoOrbudgal . Your autos look great! Nice big colas! Any word on the possible male photo?

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Mines pretty boring also Bowhunterwoody i'm so pleased for all who have little to complain about with their outdoor grows so far. I too have a occational bite here an there but nothing to get excited about. No pre-flower on mine either just getting taller by the day. I did set out 1 clone i made an gave the others away. It's pretty small not sure if she'll make it all the way but i had to plant it could'nt kill her LOL.
    I've got 2 real nice autos flowering i'm proud of not turning orange yet still pushing out white hairs and getting fuller. I sure hope the stink does'nt bring any unwelcome bugs around when it starts.

• Bowhunterwoody
    replied
    Everything is humming along. Getting tall. No sign of pre-flower yet. Hope it starts earlier this year and finishes early too. No borg or thrips, just some leaf hoppers.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    It's overcast with intermittent showers last couple days. Got out the autos they needed a drink i've been protecting them in the garage during the rain. But the first pic is my little boy i do believe although not 100% but 95% sure LOL reg. seed blueberry. 2 & 3 pic is the candy cane auto flower it's 41" tall and the 4th is also a candy cane auto but 10" shorter LOL ya never know till ya grow how they perform. Small gal next to her is another autoflower called white lights x of white moscow & NL. Photos are doing well they enjoy the rain no pre flowers yet just a boy with

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    We been getting that rain also, 2 days now had to move my flowering autos into garage then back out in the sun when it breaks out. My photos are loving it.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    My GG#4 did that droop until I watered her now mother nature is doing it for the last 2days, on an off rain.

• Jimmynuetron
    replied
    My outdoor girls after days of heavy rain

Leave a comment:

• GuitboxTom
    replied
    3outside plants in the chicken yard. 2 Harlequin Kimbo Kush 1:2CBD, One NLights auto next to the chicken dust bathing spa.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	F1F78F36-42A2-434F-9A12-94BC8EA2BF2D.jpeg
Views:	480
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	569633Click image for larger version

Name:	4E4E933B-8403-4EAF-B0DE-DB42C938346C.jpeg
Views:	466
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	569634Click image for larger version

Name:	F72A0F51-8E7A-41FC-9D64-AB7740ECB9BE.jpeg
Views:	472
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	569635 watering after the photo.

Leave a comment:

• Nute
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks soOrbudgal

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Great Job Nute very healthy looking can't wait till we start seeing everyone's flowering plants. I also make clones it's one of my favorite pass times during outdoor season. Beautiful plants

• Nute
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry started may 15 last pic June 25

• Nute
    replied
    4 Girls 4 in the pink
    B31
    2 x sweet insanity

Leave a comment:

• Spog
    replied
    Sorry about that 4 out of 10 are males from what I'm seeing killed one I will save one or two for pollination

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry if i misunderstand what your saying Spog are you using all these plants as seed producers?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X