Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Left a note for worthless on Tuesday when the key didn't work. No help.
    Talked to someone on Wednesday. It took 20 minutes to tell her, "The key doesn't work." No help.
    Got a call on Thursday morning that worthless got the third-hand memo about my package. No help. Remember. The local PO does not answer their phone. I had to call another number so they could get in touch with my local so they could get in touch with worthless.
    Left a note for worthless in my mailbox on Friday about the package. The note is gone, the key is still there and still does not work.
    USPS has a monopoly on metered mail. I swear by all of you peoples' gods that I will go out of my way to avoid the sewage that is the USPS. I'm going to call the IRS for a nice conversation. Maybe Cox. They are horrible. I'm sure they will make me feel better.

Got my FedEx package on the early side of the delivery window they gave me. Fuck you, USPS. Fuck you and your brain-dead people.

Leave a comment:

• Mollisol
    commented on 's reply
    That's great. I used to work for FedEx

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Don't try to make me feel better Sigman Freud. This ginger is firey!

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    All I want is to get my package out of the 'parcel locker'. It's right there, man. Just a fucking piece of metal between us. The key I was left does not work. It took two and a half hours of rabbit hole phone calls and online to be told my local PO has the information and they have 2-5 business days to respond. WHY??? Just open the fucking box and give me my package!!! Is there a meeting to discuss how to proceed?
    1. My mail comes anywhere between 10:00am and 1:00pm. I will not wait downstairs for three hours to talk to the bastard who didn't see the note I left about the key.
    2. I do not have a car nor the ability to walk to my local PO or creep the neighborhood to find whichever carrier is out.
    The secret to talking to a real USPS person on the phone is to call, wait for the options to start, smash zero a bunch of times, wait for the voice, smash zero a bunch of times, wait for the voice, and smash zero a bunch of times until the voice tells you to hold on for the next representative. You can either wait on hold or have them give you a call back. The first call back voice is a recording telling you you should have checked online, first. Then you get to talk to a person.
    They Pony Express, man. Those bastards got shit delivered. Could take about as long, though. Only way your shit didn't get delivered is if Black Bart held up the Pony Express rider and killed him. Would I have more sympathy if someone died trying to get me my package? That's a toughie. I don't like when shit gets between me and my packages.

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    replied
    Ups -- " hello your package will arrive at approximately 1105am. The box weighs 6 pounds and the drivers name is toby."
    fed-ex-- "your package will arrive when it arrives"
    usps--"what package?"
    amazon--"we already knew what you wanted. It was delivered yesterday. It's in your bedroom."
    Last edited by Going2fast; 03-06-2024, 05:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    There is no company worse for customer service than the United States Postal Service. Fuck them. Fuck you if you are reading this. I am so full of rage and delusional extra-immolative imagery like I have never felt I can't even write about it. Y'all know how I can write about it.
    I would rather call my cable company. If I don't get some platitudinal piece of talking shit, at least my cable company gives me AI.
    Fuck you, USPS. Fuck you to hell. A government company where you don't get fired, you get transferred with a promotion.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    Bluey
    Ass, Grass, or Cash! Nobody rides for free 🤣🤣

• Mollisol
    commented on 's reply
    Lol.... We call that the American way over here!

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    Those who live close by to me and grow have pretty much all run out. I am like a bit torn here. I've helped them out a lot but how far do you go? They go through the stuff as if it grows on trees 🙄 I have 18 jars left. I had about 54 jars 7 months ago. We've used maybe 15 ourselves here.
    Last edited by Bluey; 02-25-2024, 06:07 AM.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    I get that daily, hit Try again. Please tell me you've not typed in the ridiculous code.

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    I hate it when that happens. You need to plan ahead. Last time that happened to me was about 1983...

• Rootsruler
    replied
    Originally posted by StickyNugsAZ View Post
    I hate being down to the last tip of the last top of the last bud of the last jar of the last grow and not having the current grow finished

Leave a comment:

• StickyNugsAZ
    replied
    I hate being down to the last tip of the last top of the last bud of the last jar of the last grow and not having the current grow finished

Leave a comment:

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    We call that misleading and deceptive conduct here.

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    The small-print restaurant menu that says 5% will be added to the bill to cover the cost of rising costs. I will make sure my server knows they just lost that much money from the tip.
    Food delivery fees from restaurants that made their name in free delivery. Delivery drivers will no longer be tipped.
    Free delivery except the $15 fuel surcharge when using any package delivery service. That is saying you want gas money because FedEx delivered for you and you have no intention of giving FedEx gas money.
    Not finding out there is a credit or debit surcharge until after paying will keep me from going there, again.
    Any advertised price that is not an out-the-door price is a lie.
    Getting guilted by an otherwise nice neighbor-lady for not taking her to LAX at 5am on December 30. Bitch.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X