Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mollisol
    replied
    Look at this ridiculous error code. Does it really need to have that many characters? This is my Max subscription, not the freaking launch code. Lol

Leave a comment:

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    They sold out because the two clones of that variety they had died

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Who cares? Ain't one of those even in the Scarlet family.
    How come only one sold out? Those other three must suck.

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    This is one of those 'love/hate' things. This is the 'hate' thread so I'll start with that.
    I hate that water may be the biggest cause of the 5-alarm heartburn and acid spit-up I've been dealing with for the past few years. The machine water comes in around 7.5 pH. No issues since my switch to bottled 9.5. I have personal shame for having to buy bottled water. Please don't give me yours.
    The love part comes when I think I found a simple solution to a big problem. But water, y'all! I drink an awful lot of water.

Leave a comment:

• Rootsruler
    replied
    There's always an ass for every seat.......

That's a seat just waiting for an ass......

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Man, and I give clones away, what was I thinking

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    They even included the more expensive selection that you are not permitted to have now. Better get the ones that are left before they run out...

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    That's just nuts. I don't care if it's the best weed on earth. Not worth 10% of that. Shit, for me they ain't worth 1% of that.
    Last edited by Bowhunterwoody; 12-05-2023, 06:59 PM.

• Going2fast
    replied
    On a side note I did score a pack of Chimax from terpy seeds for 55 bucks so we'll see what the hubbub is all about. Great US Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20231205_170108724.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	2.95 MB
ID:	610217 based seed bank btw.

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20231205-102357.png
Views:	174
Size:	917.1 KB
ID:	610215 You know what I hate..... actually don't. If you're that dumb you probably shouldn't have that much money. This is a screenshot of their clone selection today. And this is 100% legit. They start at 150 bucks. Unreal.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Copied and pasted lyrics from Dead Kennedy's "Kinky Sex makes the World go 'Round"

Take every loafer on welfare right off our computer rolls
    Now don't worry about demonstrations-just pump up your drug supply.
    So many people have hooked themselves on heroin
    and amphetamines since we took over, it's just like Vietnam.
    We had everybody so busy with LSD they never got too strong.
    Kept the war functioning just fine
    It's easy.
    We've got our college kids so interested in beer
    they don't even care if we start manufacturing germ bombs again.​

Leave a comment:

• Bluey
    replied
    Beer was made by monks and some infused it with magic mushrooms to give the parishioners a 'genuine' God experience. They were doing that about 1000 years ago and that peaked around the middle ages. Yes, it was safer than drinking water a lot of the time.

The Napoleonic Wars brought an end to that religious experience, more so the mushrooms than the beer.

So drugging your victims with alcohol & psilocybin to control and manipulate them has a long history going back about 1000 years and was exploited to benefit the mostly Catholic churches of the time. They sold their beer too.

The oldest brewery ever found for the making of beer dates back about 12,000 odd years, found somewhere in the Middle East from memory.

Beer is bad.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    And beer was unfiltered and full of enough stuff to be given as a meal.
    Like I said, a good idea that went awry.

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    I'll take a big bowl of HOT chili, and an ice cold beer please.

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    Beer saved humanity. Back in the day when most water was contaminated with bacteria and other filth and people were ignorant of why it made them sick, they drank beer to avoid getting sick. Beer was the answer to safe drinking water. The brewing process kills the nasty bacteria, settles out sludge contamination and introduces preservative qualities (hops) and a beneficial culture (yeast). There was a time when people of all ages drank beer all day in an effort to avoid the sickness that came from drinking the water.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X