• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Franklin
    commented on 's reply
    BR2K lollllllll

• BR2K
    commented on 's reply
    King Cheeto will be dead soon enough. Those preposterous cards will likely be worth a FORTUNE...much more than ordinary Nazi stuff.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    LOL ummm right no politics

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    I covered over the person's face so you don't know who it is. No politics, right?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	409
Size:	204.8 KB
ID:	582987

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I lived in Buffalo in the 60s! Greatest snow on earth. I remember walking at night in a snow storm and all these fat, thick snowflakes falling. It was beautiful.

• Blowdout2269
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, social media is extremely toxic.
    These forums and browsing theChive is about as far as my online social interactions go.

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    I goddamn hate tic-toc. Buddy Ryan just dropped off some dope money, followed by half an hour of trying to convince me of something. He is or is not just as [fucking stupid] as other people who do it. I think that was his point. He really went off the deep end when he had to give up his nomadic life of hunting down and dabbing $10 illegal dispensary crap at a few places when covid hit. We have a guy we get cheap ounces from. Kept him from needing to go out for not but food. Man. He's a long story.
    My god of gods, people! Social media is toxic. It'll make your junk fall off.

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    A whole glass?

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Cat toys. He found a nice stem from Grow Home somewhere, had fun with it for weeks until a pug decided to chew it up. No wonder he bites the dogs.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    My cat is rubbing the laptop screen. he really misses the garden closet.

• Going2fast
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	6a00d8341fd10e53ef01b7c7fe792c970b-640wi.jpg
Views:	445
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	582722 Oh you mean this kid? Yeah what an asshole.
    ​​​​​Goodwill towards men

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    3Berries Master No-style has been around longer. So has his adorable blanket.
    I'm all for what the Shriners do and would donate heavily, had I something to heavily donate. Guilt advertising is shameless. You worship... you are Satan if you don't give money to the kids. Like, you really fucking suck and your parents hate you!
    The SPCA will never get a dime of my money. And the endangered albino cave fish can bloody well go missionary position.
    Christians helping Jews? We are obviously not teaching our children the real history of things. Next thing you'll see is a Christian Save-the-Lions campaign. Even my local bums can't tell the truth on what they'll do with the quarter they're asking for. You want to get a hamburger? You would rather have the quarter than the hamburger I offered to buy you?
    Bah! The working man is a sucker. The working man who gives his money away is a poor sucker.
    Please, don't anyone remind me I haven't earned a paycheck in ten years and live on county, state, and VA funding to survive. That would make me eat crow.​

Leave a comment:

• 3Berries
    commented on 's reply
    That's the one with the bow tie.... He's on his third year.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    The kid with the kickin' bowtie drip, Vanilla Ice haircut, and hot-mom, or the one with the bowl-cut and red polyester Polo style?

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Splashdown was off the coast of Baja California. Iff y'all know your super-obscure, island geography, I can see a Coronado Island from my porch.
    Whatever rain we're having, turns out I was napping when it happened. That, or they were giving east coast time when they said 12:30. Rocket scientists are hard to read, sometimes.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X