Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Ran out of the primo. Had to go get some. Next time I'm heading downstairs to the grass for a butt-scootin'-boogie.
    I do not poop in public places. I'll dig a hole and squat before my cheeks kiss a public seat. Not even hover mode.​

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    commented on 's reply
    Why you taking a dump in a liquor store? Is that a west coast thing?

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    I hate liquor store toilet paper!!! Someone has figured out how to imbed pumice in it. Where did I leave my goddamn red rubber, inflatable donut?

Leave a comment:

• 90Gizmo
    commented on 's reply
    I knew everyone in college that would do that and I tell jokes. (Yes, I know I'm not as funny as I used to be.)

• 90Gizmo
    replied
    Installed an new furnace 2 months ago and had a $400+ repair bill today???

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Take Hungarians to lunch?

• ChubbNugg
    commented on 's reply
    Fug An A . Well Put.

• Going2fast
    replied
    Why thank you. Thank you very muchhha Click image for larger version

Name:	elvis-presley-thank-you.gif
Views:	329
Size:	463.9 KB
ID:	583423

Leave a comment:

• ChubbNugg
    commented on 's reply
    I think the T is silent also ... Hank You Hangyou fury muach

• Blowdout2269
    commented on 's reply
    I think it's "Thankoo vrhery mauch" hehe

• ChubbNugg
    replied
    You know what I hate? ..... You know how Elvis used to say "Thank you very much", but he sounded the words out like a southern mumble. How would you spell that? thankyew vhury muach.

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    $99 jpeg files. I'm holding out for the Burger King in his ill-fitting penguin suit standing with the Queen.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    And every shit stacker who has a whistle, trumpet, or air horn... dig it... we dig holes in the field and bury those people up to their necks during play.

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    I hate what I saw a lot of, in the little I watched of the World Cup.
    You have Japan, for instance. The fans left the place in better shape than when they went in. Players in the locker room did as well. They bowed upon entering or exiting the field. Bumping someone got an apology and a hand up. If a player had not broken his neck, he would have gotten back up after getting knocked down.
    Then you have other teams who get knocked down and scream of injustice and for random amputations. It gets so ridiculous that a player's own teammates will ignore him. Dude smashes someone on the other team and walks away like nothing. Ref blows a whistle behind douche bag player. Without even looking to see who is getting whistled at, more prostrations to their personal gods that they were not at fault for whatever reason the whistle behind him is being blown.
    Really. The little I watched was too tedious. Man's inhumanity to man. The duality of man. Bi-polar sport behaviors.

Leave a comment:

• changeofpace2014
    commented on 's reply
    The icing is some think the masses are all stupid and unable to connect dots or have any form of critical thinking...

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X