Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! Nothing like a bit of your exaggeration to make me even more proud of Cheesey. 🌿Missed that Tull show! πŸ˜€

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Wow Rock , great show really ! Better than Jethro Tull in 1969 at the Warehouse in N.O La. Beautiful.

Leave a comment:

• StoneyTony
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks man. Mine is a photo. I picked the seeds because I liked what the effects are described to be. I'm about a week or two from switching to flower and I'm using her to try manifolding for the first time. She's looking good. I can't wait!

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Stoney! Hope your Swiss Cheese is as productive as mine turned out to be. Is yours an auto? How far along is she?

• StoneyTony
    replied
    Nice grow Rockman. I'm growing a swiss cheese for the first time myself right now. Those pics are making me drool for the future

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Nebula! 😊 When I saw the base after the final chop, it really hit me on how strong growing these cannabis plants can get in such a short time! 🌿

• NebulaHaze
    replied
    Wow, that plant was beautiful, congratulations on a great harvest! I love the picture of the base

Leave a comment:

• bobsakamoto
    replied
    ROCK, wow, i'm in awe...that pic of the base of the plant....just wow.....and then there's the harvest!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Your compliment is much appreciated Green! This girl was another delight to grow, cooperating so well with my training. πŸ€
    Wishing you many great grows ahead! 🐸

• Green75
    replied
    Great grow!!! Such skill...buds look super duper!!!

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! It's amazing how the tender young stem during the first week of her life has become such a solid beefy knuckle! 🌱

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Lovely jubbly, that central knuckle is awesome

• rockman
    replied
    Harvested over 2 days....the lower branches were slightly more developed and went first...then the top colas went into overdrive and were solidly ready one day later! Excellent quantity of buds...some went immediately into 2 different kinds of extracts...both alcohol and oil, which are not going to be decarbed so that I can capture the beneficial THCA and CBDA (cannabinoid acids).
    Interesting look to the stump that was topped at second node....very thick and beefy....even grew freely around one of the wire staples holding it down! As with my previous Bubba2, I give much credit to the Kind soil used, since all I had to do is plain water and to train. And of course keeping CFL lights as close as possible to all parts.
    Cannabis is such a remarkable plant, and I don't think I'll ever get bored with growing it! 😊🌿

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Much appreciated Dingus!

• DingusKhan
    replied
    Impressive grow!

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X