Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    With autoflowers one has to start it early - sometimes- most times their stems are quite thick and not very pliable.

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    it's in my signature - 18/6 - used to go 20/4 - but my Cree COB doesn't have that in the timer - so its easier to let the timer in the light do t b e on/off for me.
    Don't want to go 24/7 cuz I don't want to burn out my light too fast.

• Sylvester
    replied
    Enjoying & appreciating seeing all these stages of training.
    Lucy looks reticent & needs to be teased out gently. 🙂 Alot like my photo Sugar Breath did, showing Indica traits, almost there at 13weeks flower.
    None of that with Autos! I'm so looking forward to planting for first Auto grow.

Leave a comment:

• Sylvester
    commented on 's reply
    Oh Bruce! She'll be alright, looks so healthy & vibrant.
    What hours have you started on? 18 light, 24hr or another if you don't mind telling me.
    You & your plants are going to be like good friends to us following you know.🙂

• Sylvester
    commented on 's reply
    Nice healthy Cookies & I like your cat.
    Why do I feel for node no.6 already 🙂 Thanks for literally spelling this process out.
    Must admit, I've never started 'work' on such young plants.

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Bottom pic is cookies not Bruce.

• Canuck147
    replied
    Now Lucy here I'm undecided on what to do with her - her nodes are really close together as well as her branches are taking their time growing. So just so she didn't feel left out - I snipped off 2 leaves to let some light on her small jumbled mess . As well to find out if she likes being hacked at.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210412_091254.jpg
Views:	594
Size:	2.24 MB
ID:	506714Click image for larger version

Name:	20210412_091132.jpg
Views:	578
Size:	2.23 MB
ID:	506715

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    replied
    Cookies here - started LST on first set of branches - which is the second node. Node number 6 is working its way up - once there's enough to snip off - then it'll happen.

Name:	20210412_090901.jpg
Views:	591
Size:	1.93 MB
ID:	506704Click image for larger version

Name:	20210412_090918.jpg
Views:	580
Size:	1.99 MB
ID:	506705

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    replied
    Bruce lost some leaves - needed em to get outta da way. Started on the next set of branches for LST.

Now I'm not trying for any mainline/quad or whatever - just attempting to get the branches growing apart from each other. For WPM protection .

She looks funny now - just wait a couple of days.

Name:	20210412_090434.jpg
Views:	611
Size:	1.97 MB
ID:	506700Click image for larger version

Name:	20210412_090409.jpg
Views:	574
ID:	506701Click image for larger version

Name:	20210412_090901.jpg
Views:	570
ID:	506702

Leave a comment:

• Sylvester
    replied
    I'm following along with great interest. Nice photos & great looking plants.
    Thanks for showing every step Canuck147 👍🏻 I plan on sowing my first ever Autos as soon as my grow area is clear from a massive Purple Trainwreck & Sugar Breath both in 13th week of flower Is it any wonder I want to try Autos?!

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    replied
    Took the girls out for watering/feeding - fed them a tea blend (bird poo/worm stuff...) - I water in the sink with 2 containers 2 gallons each. With 3 plants these 4 gallons are best for me - always get runoff and the containers are easier to measure the nutes and stuff. Phed to 6.4.

Bruce is going to be a good one - the little abuse i gave her hasn't slowed her at all. Reset her bindings to allow for the vertical growth - don't want to hold her down.

Lucy is a slow one - working on node 5.. She strikes me as an autoflower that is not going to be tall.

Cookies I chopped off her first node - branches are almost ready for a little training - working on node 5.

And while myself and I did all this - it was me who wiped down the inside of the tent.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210411_092415.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.65 MB ID:	506355

Leave a comment:

• jamesphoto
    commented on 's reply
    I'm a new grower. 2nd grow inside a 2x2x4 tent. Growing autos as well. Following advice given here I top at the 5th. So far no issues at all. All my plants are healthy before topping. I'm in Michigan (legal state) so it's a fun hobby.

• UndergroundFarmer
    replied
    It'll be interesting to see what an auto Bruce does before it's mature. I've grown photo Bruce before and it took over the whole tent and blocked the lights for other varieties. Luckily, it produced well enough to placate me.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Looking good at least your working with real good genetics sure plays a big part.

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    already chopped off the first node.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X