Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stimulus package, how you spendin yours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rwise
    replied
    I payed off the CC and have a bit left to pad the account! Damn nice to NOT have that payment anymore, and get ahead of schedule.

Leave a comment:

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    I don’t know, I kinda like that idea

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    Love you guys. Bye. In the next life maybe

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Do it Spidermite! Do it! Take yourself some seeds and get the chronic revolution started earlier! You would be in the annals of weed history. Rosenthal? Hack. Herer? Never inhaled. Spidermite? Our saint riding in a cloud, instead of on one. Lighting bowls and joints. Dabbing from the mythical Lava Lamp strain oil that bubbles in the jar.
    You could go into the future and bring back superweed.
    Now put a damned flux capacitor in your damned car! There is nothing wrong with my ideas.

Leave a comment:

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    It was an option but I was afraid I'd end up in 1943 or something. Lol

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Is that with or without the flux capacitor? You really should go with the flux capacitor option.

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Don't quote me on the numbers I'm goin on a stoned memory but they said weed sales have gone up 40 something % & alcohol 25% here in Oregon since shelter at home. 🤪 I'm thinkin Oregonians are on the same page

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    Lol what is this to fast business?

• smoorman
    replied
    Originally posted by Spidermite View Post
    An F series supercharger to replace my p1sc1
    Isn't that going to make your vehicle too fast?

Leave a comment:

• Retodd
    replied
    This was just part of mine. Paid off my eBay and Amazon cards, bought another $200 in tools I needed, some in my safe, and exchanged my O2 bottle for my cutting torch.

Leave a comment:

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    For the last 3 weeks I get emails from them that say...NO MORE PATIENTS TODAY!
    And that’s at 11;30am

They also had an old farts day...60 or older and the rest of the week is even or odd medical card numbers. I’d say they’re not hurting

• Rwise
    replied
    Local dispensaries report sales are up since the money stated hitting the banks! One said they are looking at their best week since they opened. (and have a 25% off sale) We know where some Okies are spending theirs! LOL

Leave a comment:

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    Just imagine yourself being trapped with no hope of escape from one of these infected bastions of urban decay. Our petit Bourgeois arses are safe from exposure to those horrors. Although I must take my wife into a severely infected metropolitan area for her monthly medical procedure tomorrow. Besides the high rate of infection in Denver snow is forecast for tonight, and tomorrow. Murphy's law at maximum warp factor!
    Last edited by starramus; 04-15-2020, 02:59 PM. Reason: i toopid

• SoOrbudgal
    replied

Leave a comment:

• starramus
    replied
    The folks that need it most may not get anything, or months too late.

Visions from the richest country in the world.

Here’s what it’s like when distancing is not an option on a Detroit bus.

A bus stop in Detroit last week. The city has become a national hot spot, with more than 7,000 infections and more than 400 deaths.Credit...Emily Rose Bennett for The New York Times

Advertisement

Continue reading the main story

Paris Banks sprayed the seat with Lysol before sliding into the last row on the right. Rochell Brown put out her cigarette, tucked herself behind the steering wheel and slapped the doors shut.
    It was 8:37 a.m., and the No. 17 bus began chugging westward across Detroit.
    On stepped the fast-food worker who makes chicken shawarma that’s delivered to doorsteps, the janitor who cleans grocery stores, the warehouse worker pulling together Amazon orders.
    By 9:15, every available row on the bus was occupied. Strangers sat shoulder-to-shoulder. The city might be spread across 139 square miles, but one morning last week, there was no way to social distance aboard this 40-foot-long New Flyer bus. Passengers were anxious and annoyed. Resigned, too.
    Detroit has become a national hot spot, with more than 7,000 infections and more than 400 deaths. One reason for the rapid spread, experts say, is that the city has a large working-class population that does not have the luxury of living in isolation. Their jobs cannot be performed from a laptop in a living room. They do not have vehicles to safely get them to the grocery store.
    And so they end up on a bus. Just like the No. 17 — a reluctant yet essential gathering place, and also a potential accelerant for a pandemic that has engulfed Detroit. It is a rolling symbol of how the virus is affecting Americans in disparate ways, often based on class and wealth.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X