Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stimulus package, how you spendin yours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Gingerbeard where you been?? This was a hot news item couple weeks back when some folks in other states started saying they were getting these " happy birthday letters " they were IRS headings but IRS was pissed cause he used their stationary LOL what a bunch of goobers.

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    I'll be peckered if the pig in the white house didn't just take full responsibility for the stimulus check!!!
    A letter came, today, from the IRS. Or so it said on the outside of the envelope. It was a letter telling me my deposit would come on May 13. Which it did. The letter itself had a May 13 date. The letter wasn't from the IRS. It was from DT. At least, he signed it. I was so incensed by what that fat fuck is trying to do, about all I got was him saying we'll get through this. The only thing missing was, "You're welcome!"
    This looks like a good job for tablespoon dabs of crumble and crystals. I'm going to see if I can get back in touch with my alien friends. I might have them go back for another probing on you-know-who. A nasty one with ancient alien technology. Not the human probee friendly equipment they're using these millennia.

Leave a comment:

• Retodd
    replied
    Never did get any new emails on here on pipes....lol. I’m 12 behind as is because of being sick. They’re the small cheaper ones tho.

Leave a comment:

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    Yep__ me too... after 40+ years of cutting in 1 pattern, I wouldn’t know how to change the direction

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    PRIMO our daughter has one of those zero turn mowers. She goes so fast mowing her acre with that thing, I don't want my hubby on it !! I'm old I just want my steering wheel one LOL

• PRIMO
    replied
    Changed my mind about the John Deere. Do doughnuts around the trees then go zoom-zoom. Money well spent. Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail (3).jpg
Views:	335
Size:	108.2 KB
ID:	409103

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Well yeah.... gimme all that money at once & I'm gonna make it count too!!!

• Rwise
    replied
    I remember standing in line, ya it's been that long, on my third extension. This gal got in line behind me holding a stack of envelopes all bundled with a rubber band. She said this is how she got her checks (the day before), all of them in one day after setting and waiting jumping through all the hoops etc.. She said it was enuf she was starting her own business.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Yes it is broken, they are overwhelmed with the amount of applicants. Then add in the fraud!

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Its odd how some folks get $600 a week extra and others cant get on! And then the fraud, I have got a second mailing for yet another person.

• Cloud
    commented on 's reply
    Also I feel bad for the people who can't get unployment for whatever reason. I got lucky and my job closed for over 2 months and my state did good with unemployment. Getting more now then when I worked but that ends in june.

• Cloud
    replied
    purchased a 7000 dollar shed last year. With the stimulus check I got I was able to pay it off 2 years early and saved a few thousand in interest. Grow my weed in there btw

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    FunkyButtLovin a lot of folks here in Oregon are saying the same thing about unemployment benefit not happening. It's a broken system for the working class seems like.

Leave a comment:

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    We got the first stimulus check but still have not received a dime in unemployment.

• Rwise
    replied
    Ok here's a question for all y'all, how many folks have not received their funds? I know several that have not received it, and the IRS tool does not work.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X