Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stimulus package, how you spendin yours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NickyChicks
    commented on 's reply
    Smoking pot, smoking tires, smoking guns, Spidermite has got it covered! What kind of vehicle would said SC be going in?

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    That is second in the running. We did an inventory and we are down to 1500 rounds. So not enough.

• dudeQuixote
    replied
    man I donno, I'm thinking maybe ammo.

Leave a comment:

• Spidermite
    replied
    An F series supercharger to replace my p1sc1

Leave a comment:

• WeirdWiredWolf
    replied
    I'll believe it when I get the check in my paw; I don't quite trust this "administration" with anything to do with actually helping out workers.

My company screwed up my unemployment so while I am active in the UI system I have yet to see any $ at all (we are being paid something to keep us on the books but are at zero hours; HR told me to apply as "still working" which is untrue). I really really want a T5 setup, but that mean need even more temp control which I likely don't have the room for. I am planning for a little something fun, just want to kill debts as much as I can first.
    Last edited by WeirdWiredWolf; 04-03-2020, 10:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Troyzstang
    replied
    Banking it as well. Also still working 40+ a week.

Leave a comment:

• golfnrl
    replied
    If, big if IMHO, it ever shows up I'm sure SHE will have something to spend it on. Prolly won't include grow supplies But, I am interested in one of these, trimbag.com. So I will be lobbying for some $$.

Leave a comment:

• Korn
    replied
    Remember what Fat Freddy always said...”Weed will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no weed.” Food for thought.

Leave a comment:

• Texasbob
    replied
    Just sticking it in the bank for now. Saving for a rainy day. I am still working 40+ a week so I am covering my bills but if I get shut down things could get tight. Be safe all of you!

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    started a topic Stimulus package, how you spendin yours?

Stimulus package, how you spendin yours?

For me its up in the air, I could really stand to pay off a bill with it, but I would like to get some new grow equipment too.
    So how you spendin your stimulus money?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X