Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stimulus package, how you spendin yours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Woo-hoo! Got my HLG 360 Elite! Woo-hoo! Boo-ya, folks! I have moved up in the world of lighting. But get this. This time of year I use the light the least because I have my west facing front door. 6 QB hours in the morning, 6 sun hours in the afternoon. I'm not going to be able to go full nelson for a number of months.

Two dab hours of construction. Broke the on/off rotating dial thingly in the on position. It just happened. Don't worry about it. The light was sitting on my chair when I first plugged it in. I don't know if the light was smoking off residue or something from the light cover or the fabric of my chair was about to ignite.

The fellow on youtube who put one of these together did a light check whatever thing. The heights he used were 18" and 24". I'm assuming (don't say it) these distances are appropriate for flowering and vegging, respectively.

I didn't buy from these folks. The HLG website sold out and the light is no longer listed. Several other websites have sold out as well.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Hey GreenState that's what we did put 4 new tires on my CRV that's got 190,000 on it runs like a top still. Got a 8 yr old Accord also it's only got 38,000mi on her we hardly drive it. But my hubby Silverado now that is what he spends like you do on tires.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Investing in safety sounds like a great idea!

• JDU
    replied
    $210 to replace every extension cord, timer, splitter & 6- way strip...... 😕 I hit the switch on a 6 way & it sizzled & the lights flickered. No more bargain priced NOTHIN round here! I'm lucky I caught it before the whole place burned.

Leave a comment:

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    Spidermite out of the clear blue sky, this shows up in my email from a friend

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Gingerbeard Speaking of tires, that is where my check is going. $771.96 plus tax for 4 frigging Cooper tires for the truckster. And then pay to get them mounted! (24 degrees and snow tonight, yikes)
    Last edited by GreenState; 05-08-2020, 03:21 PM.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Think of the money you'll save on tires!

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    That's great. They are talking about the next round coming soon. Then I can get my car to run on garbage

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Woo-hoo! I don't have it yet but I have a scheduled deposit date.

The Get My Payment application is no longer available. You can still claim a missing payment and view your payment history.

Leave a comment:

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    Lol it's the $7200 me, my wife, and 4 kids got since they wouldnt let them work. Not even counting the workmans comp my kids got.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Whatever you do, don't press the red button.

• Farmbuck
    replied
    What stimulus ?? I'm an old fart Canadian retiree..! The only stimulus package is some beans from Aces ordered from the Coffee Shop Seeds...

Leave a comment:

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    UOk I just got teleported to the next day. Anyone else know how to wire up a flux capacitor?

• smoorman
    replied
    Remember the story of the guy that mounted a couple of C130 rocket boosters on his car in AZ or somewhere? They were fairly small so he wasn't too worried. He got up to about 80 MPH and then pulled the trigger. You know the rest of the story. They identified him by extracting his teeth from the side of a nearby mountain.

Leave a comment:

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    We used it to pay off 2 CCs and get ahead on some monthly bills to make next month easier in case we have to shut the shop down a second time.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X