Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stimulus package, how you spendin yours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    One of the truly horrific tragedies of NASA's history. Even more horrible when you are aware of the finer details behind the event. Challenger was initially schedule to launch the previous day. I was at home on vacation that day. I was monitoring the launch with my C band satellite dish with a direct NASA feed. What delayed the launch was a stripped bolt on the hatch. They had numerous teams working on the problem. Both the white team, and blue team both failed to extract the bolt. One team showed up with a portable drill that hadn't been charged. The next with a corded drill that didn't do the job. At one point I saw several of the launch crew crowded around the hatch while one crewman worked on the hatch with a crow bar. Unbelievable I was shocked at these antics. Any way the launch window was missed. I went back to work at the television station I was employed at the next day, and sauntering through master control i saw the horrendous explosion on several monitors. It was a tenfold tragedy as I knew the unfortuitous chain of events that had transpired the day before. If the Challenger had been launched the day before it would have escaped the freeze that damaged the solid rocket booster O rings during the night.

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    Ahhh yes america's new currency ass wipe! I'll give you two rolls for that chicken!

A bit beffudled by alltatup joinin the NRA. It truly doesn't fit her philosophies, or stereotype.

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    You gonna be needin one o those extensions! cd universe has some stuff in the toy section. I don't think they got any six footers though.
    Last edited by starramus; 04-07-2020, 12:49 PM. Reason: i toopid

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    "When you stare into the abyss the abyss stares back into you", Friedrich Nietzsche I am staying away from that abyss as long as possible! However I do have a plan!

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    What you got is a virus Gingerbeard it's call herpies keep it clean.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    There's already a Mars OG strain Rwise.

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    I sprayed my shoes and insoles with the stuff BR2K I had to leave them on the balcony to air out for four days before I could wear them or I would smell like I walked in a urinal.

What eeew… Farmall I'm taking all the precautions. C-19 is a virus. As far as I know, you can't kill a virus. Recent days sun and wind have given me a cold sore so I keep oral contact to spitting. If I spray where I spit, it should help keep virus's from getting in the body. Always spitting on the delivery lady, from 6' away. She doesn't spit back because that's gross.

Leave a comment:

• BR2K
    commented on 's reply
    I know, right - WALMART brand Lysol???!!!

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    Eeeew...

• BR2K
    replied
    Originally posted by Gingerbeard View Post
    BR2K I strips ma' wimmen, soak 'em down with Walmart brand Lysol, make 'em gargle a cup, and burn their clothes. Then they come inside. They smell like urinals in men's public restrooms but are 99.9% germ free. The social distance is a little harder to work with.
    Hm, Puritan streak in ya, huh? Napoleon used to write his gal, when a couple months away "Don't wash".

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    BR2K I strips ma' wimmen, soak 'em down with Walmart brand Lysol, make 'em gargle a cup, and burn their clothes. Then they come inside. They smell like urinals in men's public restrooms but are 99.9% germ free. The social distance is a little harder to work with.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    I couldn't understand Slayer's lyrics Spidermite. It was loud and I had teen angst. That's all that mattered. Plus my long hair. And this ashtray. And this lamp.

• Farmall
    replied
    Hmmmm... I haven’t yet fulfilled any dreams so I can’t die ... I have fulled a few expectations, but that was expected..

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    commented on 's reply
    Please don’t take this comment the wrong way, it comes from a place of true admiration. Like so many truly inspirational people she was taken too early but she was taken in the act of fulfilling a lifelong dream. To die fulfilling my dreams is the best death I can imagine.

Guest replied
    Farmall any thoughts?

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X