Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stimulus package, how you spendin yours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starramus
    replied
    Originally posted by Rwise View Post
    Any of you young working folks got your money yet?
    Not I said the duck! Still waiting for my direct deposit. For those of you waiting for a check it will probably be months. The process was even slowed down more by T-Rump requesting that his name adorn the memo section of the check according to another official. Another after thought by T-Rump? How can I benefit by this? Is he trying to buy your vote with this minimum wage payment?

Trump’s name will be printed on stimulus checks and he announced a 200-member advisory panel.

President Trump’s signature. His name will appear on the “memo” section of stimulus checks.Credit...Stephen Crowley/The New York Times

At the president suggestion, his name will appear on the economic stimulus checks that will be mailed to millions of Americans beginning next month, the Treasury Department said on Tuesday. Adding Mr. Trump’s name is a break from protocol, and it will appear on the “memo” section of the check because Mr. Trump is not legally authorized to sign such disbursements.
    A Treasury official, speaking on the condition of anonymity, said adding the president’s name would not delay the disbursements, set to begin the week of May 4 for up to 20 weeks. Some Americans who are set to receive the stimulus funds through direct deposit will not even see the checks.

Last edited by starramus; 04-15-2020, 12:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    had to be fiction!

• starramus
    replied
    Originally posted by Obi-Wan View Post
    A good read for anyone looking to our Billionaire saviors...

https://apple.news/AFJOUusQFQ-OWFKmnqF363Q
    Ralph Nader had an opposing viewpoint. The one time I think he was wrong. https://www.amazon.com/Only-Super-Ri.../dp/158322923X

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    Any of you young working folks got your money yet?

Leave a comment:

• Spidermite
    replied
    Gingerbeard Once I was at either phish concert or The Greatful dead. Well my brother went to visit with a friend to get some smoke. Well as he was digging for the best buds the cops showed. He got arrested for a little over 1000 grams and none of it was his yet. He hadnt even paid yet. Lol

Leave a comment:

• BR2K
    commented on 's reply
    @Gingerbread - The true testament of an individuals' character, is their actions. Will you purchase a slightly cheaper laptop to provide your nomex-clad rat with N95 protective face masks? Share your Krispy Creme with it? Keeping social distance of course.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    I loved going to Phish shows. Lots of hippy chicks. gingerbeard dig petite, glasses nerdy, feminized hippy chicks who aren't on ecstasy.

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah.... BUT, back in the early 70's in Vermont, I knew a few " natural" woman...my oh my.... I prefer the other if you get my drift

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    I don't know Farmall W brand L is some nasty shit. If you've ever been to the middle east or some parts of Europe, they call that natural. Maybe I should get some W brand Schick razors so she can shave. Spray first for razor lube.

Hey, wimmenfolk! Come, chime in! Would you rather smell like nature intended or W brand L and use it to lube your razor to shave? If you don't shave, we have our answer. We also know you burned your bra in the late '60's because you didn't have a draft card. Which was more detrimental to the environment, burning all those plastics and wimmen underthings. Black smoke is from a petroleum based fire. How long have you been carrying that carbon footprint shame?

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    BR2K frankly, I think I go for the Walmart Lysol rather than the un-washed woman....😂

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Good article Obi-Wan.
    Take it however it has to be taken. It's reality. The more the government doles out now, the more they're going to have to make up, later. If people want to spend shitloads of money to help whatever, let's go get them Happy Meals. It takes the government how much time and bickering before settling? How long does it take a rich person to say, 'Do it now!'? No contract bidding. Ample real estate. No fundraising. Meeting future needs before they are needed.
    JP Morgan bailed out the US in 1893. Give that man whatever tax write offs he wants!

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    A good read for anyone looking to our Billionaire saviors...

Now more than ever, the coronavirus crisis has Americans living in tech billionaires’ world.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Whack, again. Use your words.

I might be going somewhere with whacking people with the back o' me hand. Somewhere along my love of fine shirts.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    LOL you nutbird LOL

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Whack with the back o' me hand! Only we're allowed to use that word.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X