Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swegrow
    replied
    Pint size cream mandarine autoflower. Smells wonderful. Trying out a new product, GHE's Ripen. Bloom booster, heard good thing about it. Now I need to put some more fans on that thick cola to prevent mold, and time for a haircut! =)
    Last edited by swegrow; 07-30-2020, 04:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Bitchin kitchen yea for first showing summer buds

• swegrow
    replied
    Originally posted by Jasreef View Post
    Awesome grow mate. Really enjoyed reading though it all. Very inspirational as I'm starting my first indoor grow as we speak. I might start a journal like this.
    Thank you! Im happy you got inspired! Good luck with your grow and please put together a journal. Its a good way to keep track also!

Leave a comment:

• PLreef
    replied
    Awesome grow mate. Really enjoyed reading though it all. Very inspirational as I'm starting my first indoor grow as we speak. I might start a journal like this.

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    replied
    JohnEmad Thank you!

Spotted this years first pistills on the backyard grow!

Bagseed

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    lots on the grow for you swegrow. Hope it goes better then planned. V Nice growing.

• swegrow
    replied
    Grow diary update!

Harvested 3 out of 4 outdoor autos today and hang to dry. The beautiful dark devil was crawling with aphids (in the buds and sugar leaves) but managed to was them away before hanging her to dry. Trimmed her down completely due to that.

In the grow room Ive got a 6 week old cream mandarine autu, she is short and stout anf bulking up nicely. 2x auto ultimate from my favorite seed company, dutch passion, that is just short of 2 weeks old. Together with a chemdawg autoflower from fastbuds off the same age. All are doing good.

In the incubator I got 7 more auto ultimate that will go into the grow room as soon as they grew a bit bigger and stronger. I tried to plant my seeds straight into the 3 gal pots in the grow room but for some reason 5 out of 7 did not even broke ground. Going with my old way and using the incubator since it works!

Backyard grow is crazy. Got 6 plants in canvas pots and a couple of them are closing in on 7 feet. This keeps me awake at night and Im actually thinking about cutting them all down and throw them away. Why? Because if Im unlucky and someone calls the police on me I will lose my job and my freedom for a while. Its a dilemma and it sucks and makes me very angry. But what to do? I bought a plastic bird net thats used on fruit trees and I will try to. cover up the plants with it to camoflage them. Lets see how that goes. I love them and it would really hurt to cut them down due to bullshit laws, but...

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal I want another tent or room for photos for sure. Going for autos in the grow room for now and a mix in the back yard. I love the variation and to have alot of different plants, I also like the fast harvest from the autos and I still got tons to learn about those. Another tent would be sweet though...

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    These autos are saving me from buying at dispensary but the strength of the smoke is still undetermined. I let them go for longer than breeder says just cause i like more relaxed. I've not smoked this well cured yet just quick dry a bud so i'm not ready yet to leave the great photo grow at all behind i'll never stop growing those.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I just took down my auto great white shark she went 80days from seed to harvest. I put her and her partner outdoors in fact all my autos are out doors now. I'm getting ready to run 4 photos when they get big enough.

• swegrow
    replied
    Unknown auto, love the autumn colors

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200717_120957.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	1.60 MB
ID:	428866

Jack47 is almost there. I really like this plant for some reason. Did not grow her with any good conditions or much thought but she still came through and got some sticky rock hard buds forming.​​​​​​

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200717_121034.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	2.92 MB
ID:	428867Click image for larger version

Name:	20200717_121029.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	2.14 MB
ID:	428865

New babies in the growroom aswell, autos. Chemdawg, cream mandarine and a bunch of auto ultimate from dutch passion. The dark devil turned out super strong. Real kick in the head from half a joint.

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    replied
    I dont know if this is common knowledge but seems like a good trick up your sleeve if you got a bug problem.. Just found out.

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    replied
    Jack47 XL Auto, started in growroom and now outside for bloom. What a beautiful lil lady.

Leave a comment:

• swegrow
    replied
    Thanks! That was what I thougt,

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I do the same nearly as Canuck147 taproot in soil i count the days first hairs i count the flower days and go a week or so longer.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X