Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    MEN AND WOMEN OF THE BEARD!!! We have been singled out as Satan's little unclean helpers.

Y'all are about to become part of my living will. If it comes highly suggested I wear a face respirator, or die, but have to shave first or the respirator won't work properly... IT'S SAVE NOT SHAVE!!! DON'T TOUCH MY FLUCKING BEARD!!!

Leave a comment:

• starramus
    replied
    IMPORTANT information that just might save your life!

Leave a comment:

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    I had a farm up the road when I was a kid that got paid more to not have milk cows than he could have made having them. He got rid of them all.

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    It's been going on for quite some time and I doubt it will stop anytime soon. I had an uncle who had a big orange orchard and he was paid to not harvest them. Several thousand beautiful oranges left to rot every year. Plenty were given away but very few compared to what was left to spoil. It happens a lot more than we realize I'm sure and it's a damn shame but what do you do as a farmer when they offer same money and much less work/expenses for you.

• StillHigh1982
    commented on 's reply
    Give my apologies to dabber, I meant to say good girl.

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    We have a lot of hungry people in this country that that milk could have went to.
    I know where a farm is that has huge pecan trees, they are payed to let them fall on the ground by the gov! Been that way for at least 50 years, this does need to stop.

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    "The agency is working to help farmers understand what relief they may qualify for under the $2 trillion federal stimulus. Tebbetts told the Senate Agriculture Committee that he’s also asking the federal government to use some of the relief funds to set a four-month floor for milk prices at $19.50 per hundredweight, slightly above where it stands now." And it continues!! Dairy farmers are a protected class here in VT...even the ones with 5000 fricken cows (that ain't no family farm--especially when they use illegal aliens to work the farms!)

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    The other day my cockatel found she could see herself in the tablet she spent 10 minutes trying to get this other bird to have sex , poor thing just cant find love, in the right or wrong places lol

• herbgrower
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup It has to be. This isn't something that just kills you as soon as you get it

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Dabber's a squatter, not a leg lifter. It's so cute the way she sticks her head out. I have to post a picture of that on the fuzzy helper thread.

• StillHigh1982
    commented on 's reply
    LMFAO dabber sounds like a good boy. A rival to that damn goose with the golden eggs.

• StillHigh1982
    commented on 's reply
    This video is propaganda on the opposite side of what is already being shoved down our throats. This guy knows next to nothing about the world. He is regurgitating "facts" fed to him and people like himself who are basically useful idiots towards an outcome that fucks us all. Guard your assholes ladies and gents, they are under attack from all angles. This guy uses the word manipulation so many times it makes me laugh. The concept must be familiar. He is just playing on points of unrest to sell his book. Every dollar that guy gets from that video or the sales of that book he is promoting would have been better spent on crack.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Um.. @RagWeedDWC… it's also not Ginderbeard. It's Gingerbeard. If you want to get technical.

Easter can be challenging with the neighborhood kids. Dabber drops one and five kids rush to grab it.

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Damn @Ginderbeard (Have been reading that moniker as Ginderbread…. ) We have the same kind of porch guards. Easter eggs and all, his are little stinky and he hides them well.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Dabber eats porch thieves and shits Easter eggs.

"The flesh from Satan's dogs
    Will make the rudiments of gruel"
    Phish - Cavern

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X