No announcement yet.

How's Your Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alltatup My daughter got her mats shaved off. She was a homeless then shelter kitty we adopted for her. Her hair will grow back and my daughter will keep her groomed brush her so those mats don't tie up her limbs she had trouble stretching. She is so happy to run freely around, she'll look like this again.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      I dunno about that. In this harsh world seems payback is in the reverse "No good deed goes unpunshed!" https://quoteinvestigator.com/2018/04/30/good-deed/
      SoOrbudgal You better take down this post before they come to get ya. I once took in a stray German Sheperd that I named God. Unfortunately God was struck by a cement truck, and died in agony in the street. I called animal control, but they didn't make it in time. One tiny moment in the horrors of planet Earth!

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Pleas, SoOrbudgal don't show the after picture where she's all fluffy again. I want to remember who she was.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal Excellent compassion and love!!!!!!! She IS a beauty.

starramus she's been nothing but purrrfect loves those flys in the window sill LOL

indoor/outdoor grower
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

its zero right now at 5,15 am burr
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
        RagWeedDWC commented
        Editing a comment
        To dang cold

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2004.JPG
Views:	308
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	375946 Broke zero, been spoiled this winter. Nice and toasty in here though
      Last edited by GreenState; 02-15-2020, 06:38 AM.
      "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

9 here this morning. My weather sensor chart shows 72 in January as the highest and 12 as the lowest. Really unusual. January thaw may see 50 but not 70’s and there was nothing to thaw, so to speak. Frankly, I’m ok with it

Comment

• Farmall
          Farmall commented
          Editing a comment
          Yikes, is your indoor temp 77? I’m lucky if I can turn it up to 69.... my wife is a snowman and complains if I bump it to 70...’ did you turn up the heat?’ I’d love 74 that’d be like living in Miami !

• GreenState
          GreenState commented
          Editing a comment
          Farmall Since I bust my ass cutting/splitting/stacking and carrying in that 6-7 cord of wood, I like it warm!(lol). Actually I get pretty big temp variations with the woodstove so it must have been cranking when I took the pic. Night time is a different story, I shut down the stove and it is typically about 60 when I wake up. Fall weather for my plants (g).

• Farmall
          Farmall commented
          Editing a comment
          Well GreenState when we lived in Vt we’d do about 8-10 cord and had no log splitter... some of that wood was elm and curly as can be. I was only 24 then so splitting was a sweat, but doable. Built a log splitter a few years back out of scrap steel that turns out to be a monster workhorse with an old Honda 8hp and a 7’ I-beam. Added a log lifter to it so now I can roll the big ones up there and pull the handle....it lands in the splitter, onto a table and I just keep pushing it on the back of the pickup or garden cart.

I envy that wood stove... you could adjust your seating position to how cold you are and it’s pretty...except feeding it constantly . My wife was just talking to her family near Troy, Newport and Derby Line...-20 F this morning.

Some old bluegrass song talks a lot how wood warms you several times.....once, when you cut it, another when you buck it up and split it, again when you stack it and finally when you burn it. Proud of you for those efforts!!!

Mild in Massachusetts. Unseasonably.

Comment

Raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock sounds like outside yep she's coming down.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

I think the attached says enuf...........
            Attached Files
            3' x 6' Grow Closet for Veg w/HLG 300 V2 Bspec
            New 5' x 9' x 7'11" Gorilla Tent for flowering with new Optic Slim 600H
            Flora Trio w/Cali and Hydro guard
            5 gallon Bucket DWC and bucket scrog set up

Comment

I have been watching the propaganda with all the flooding down south, the year is young. Last year was way to wet for my garden and I ended up with raised beds. This year is looking to be yet another very wet year, and to that I have 20 gallon fabric pots and raised beds for my outdoor grow.
              The buds on the trees are swelling, the flowers are popping, hell I need to mow! I have seen geese going north, everything says spring, 'cept me! History says we get our biggest snow falls in March, and frosts into April. I think it's false spring!
              The weather is a roller coaster, mid 70's and mid 10's, warm and wet, cold and dry,,,

Comment

• Rwise
                Rwise commented
                Editing a comment
                I say Oklahoma is the crotch of the weather system. The flow comes from the NW and the SW and combines here then moves NE. I have stood in the yard here and been picked up by an updraft that became a twister, first thing it hit was a church about 3 miles east..

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Rwise, sounds just like my weather: roller coaster.

• Farmall
                Farmall commented
                Editing a comment
                Yep, we don’t have citrus trees, buds swelling , I see a few geese but they are probably confused...north, south, standstill...and we have days when spring is quite far away... I can tell my the exhaust clouds when I warm up my truck in the morning. Yet, it was near 60 today and supposed to be 30 for the next several days....

Eeek you ever get footage of any close ones
              5x5 tent
              2000 watt Aglex cob series
              Mars SP250
              Six inch carbon filter
              Current grow 2 x ice cream cake, 2 x Torontonian Cookies 2 x shishkaberry and 1 x BC OG all reg​​ seeds

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
                FunkyButtLovin commented
                Editing a comment
                Fuck no! I let the crazies and the news people handle that. If they're close enough to capture on camera, I'm already hiding. Our meteorologists have a tough time predicting the temps and precipitation sometimes but we've got some of the best when it comes to tornadoes and we usually have pretty accurate and acceptable warning times. When I want a thrill I hop on my skateboard, at least then I have a tiny bit of control over my destruction.

Lol wow can't imagine
              5x5 tent
              2000 watt Aglex cob series
              Mars SP250
              Six inch carbon filter
              Current grow 2 x ice cream cake, 2 x Torontonian Cookies 2 x shishkaberry and 1 x BC OG all reg​​ seeds

Comment

• Toker1
                Toker1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Love the strange brew avatar! Take off you hoser. Lol

One thing to remember with twisters is if they are standing still, MOVE!, it's coming at you!

Comment

• Gingerbeard
                Gingerbeard commented
                Editing a comment
                Green skies and wall clouds. Hail damage sales events at car dealerships. Multi-millionaire roofing company owners. I lived in and around Dallas when I was growing up. When we were in Irving, there was one particular window in our apartment, in the whole block of apartments we lived in, that got broken every time there was a storm. We came outside after another one in Irving. The rooves on the apartment blocks on either side of it were missing lots of roof parts. Ours was still a respectable roof. But the window was broken. My dad convinced me mobile home parks were actual magnets that attracted tornadoes. I think he was mostly right.
                Went through two hurricanes and a flood in Louisiana. One hurricane came when I was at my 2 week summer camp with the now bankrupt Boy Scouts. When the flood came, brother and I part swam to the Circle K. And dust storms and mud storms in Saudi Arabia. A mud storm is when there's a dust storm and rain at the same time.

It's 30f all day at my house today patio outdoor tent sitting at 65 sure hope the clones do OK out there. I've potted them up still got 5 more waiting for roots to show. It's Girl Scout Cookie time

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• OlderNOTwiser
                OlderNOTwiser commented
                Editing a comment
                Bein' retired's a bitch, ain't it? ;-)

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm impressed you have a tent on the Patio in the middle of February

• RagWeedDWC
                RagWeedDWC commented
                Editing a comment
                The bird loves those girl scout cookies!

OlderNOTwiser Oh yes it's just awful. Drink coffee till 8a.m. or so read the fake news maybe run the vacuum now and then. What I like best is eating breakfast every morning now with my hubby a good hot breakfast.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Rwise
                Rwise commented
                Editing a comment
                Not having to go out and scrape ice off the windshield is great! Or deal with the idiots that only think they can drive in bad weather.

• RagWeedDWC
                RagWeedDWC commented
                Editing a comment
                Waffle house for breakfast, read the paper, check on the grow, check the fishing weather... yeah retired life is not for the lazy :-)

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Let the maid (or hubby) run the vacuum. You're retired!!!

oldjarhead100 One dang pic I can't get to load is of the full tent from outdoors that you can see but here is the inside with clones and couple teens that are waiting for flower tent. Had no intention to use this but as luck has it I got to cutting clones got carried away and then " gifted " a bunch more LOL. These are 1/2 the amount besides indoor germination table is full. So far some cool reactions on leaf but as day goes on tent heats to 75-78f . And i'm not minding condensation inside on walls plants are staying dry seems no leaf are wet. Got a chicken coop heater in there bout all I can do for now. Hey what else does a addicted grower/gardener going do but cut and sow seed? LOL

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X