No announcement yet.

How's Your Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farmall Nah not Mayberry I learned a lot about people good and bad being a naïve 22yr old. So. Cal to mossy/moldy Wash. coast was a huge change, commercial fisherman now they told some tales, I use to exchange 6 paks and wine for huge Dungeness crap.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      My friend worked at a boat place and used to trade fishing gear to the equipment salesmen for Spiny Lobsters in Miami.... had some cool stuff. We used to trade weed for gas money but gas was 22 cents a gallon. With $5.00 I could fill my 62 VW bug and drive all week ! Another $5.00 and we could go to McDonalds all week long as well...😄. 16 Cents for a burger, 20 cents for a cheeseburger and fries were about 15 cents

• FunkyButtLovin
      FunkyButtLovin commented
      Editing a comment
      Ahh the old 6 Volt beetle, I haven't had one yet but I have a '67 in the back needing some TLC. I hope I actually get around to that one someday.

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Farmall. The good old days! Cigarettes were $.35 a pack.

Nope I meant crab LOL der but I did take a lot crap off those salty dudes.

indoor/outdoor grower
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

FunkyButtLovin here you go, let me know when It’s done
      Click image for larger version

Name:	549A1CD0-5E8D-46C9-9C20-CB9B85C38332.jpeg
Views:	491
Size:	124.9 KB
ID:	379690

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        FunkyButtLovin I heard you could use panty hose as a belt for those things in a pinch.

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL I used a pair of panty hose on a 49 Plymouth to get to a parts house, turned the fan good enuf to keep it cool, but did not pull the generator so well.

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah... the good ‘ol days...

FunkyButtLovin I restored a lot a vintage American motorcycles thru the years and every owner thru the decades had their own views on what modifications they wanted to have. Some chopped up so badly and wired together ....and there are no parts unless you make them. Some of these companies vanished in the 1930’s before the depression. If I’m correct, there were over 200 American motorcycles before 1929 and by 1933, Only 2.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        the orange line trains in Boston were supposed to be replaced in the 90s but the money mysteriously went missing in the big dig ,the train Manufacturer took all the parts we said didn't meet specs stuck them on a shelve and sold em to us a marked increase in price when we needed replacements for some parts

Breaking news its f'n cold out thar this evening...........
      Attached Files
      3' x 6' Grow Closet for Veg w/HLG 300 V2 Bspec
      New 5' x 9' x 7'11" Gorilla Tent for flowering with new Optic Slim 600H
      Flora Trio w/Cali and Hydro guard
      5 gallon Bucket DWC and bucket scrog set up

Comment

sunny no wind 45% headed to 50+ for some of us this is a really good forecast, hopefully its over with a couple of bad days just piss us off one more time lol
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

I moved some girls outside, everything here cept me says spring.

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            Our cats and dog are doing their spring shedding already.

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            our pet birds are laying eggs

• Farmall
            Farmall commented
            Editing a comment
            🎼 the hills are alive, with the sound of music”🎼

Looking like spring here in So. Oregon clear this a.m. still dark at 0545 suppose to get in the 60s. Been watching the neighbors new house build from the dirt up. Got the sub floor layed yesterday. Anyhoo garden wise it's false spring for me, just seeding sweet peas which will rot cause it's early more than likely but I continue to drag my gloved hands into the soil and plant. Going to exchange clones with a neighbor grower today I want to start some seeds for outdoor variety just a couple to also clone.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            How’s your water situation up there? Heading into another drought and the federal government is goin to drain our largest reservoir for repairs. Bad timing.

Name:	80618F35-FA4B-4A4D-95AB-FFD0ACC35D35.jpeg
Views:	450
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	381005
          Northern CA. still no rain.

Comment

Name:	8149B71A-6030-499D-A790-6F87EC6962A7.jpeg
Views:	453
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	381010
            If you feel bad about your weather just look up Utqiagvik, Alaska, the northernmost US town.

Comment

• Farmall
              Farmall commented
              Editing a comment
              I wonder why that was changed from Point Barrow? We had been planning a trip there back in the 80’s. But like many plans......💩

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              Farmall the local people voted to change it back to the Inuit name. I watched a YouTube video on how to pronounce it and I still can’t.

It's like the vernal equinox arrived early in my locale. A sunshiny 68 degrees with a gentle southerly breeze. I hope this doesn't mean the summer solstice will arrive early too.

Comment

Well that was a nice break but mother Nature is right back at it wind blowing like hell rain at times and snow expected on Fri , all spring bulbs are poking there heads out so I know its coming
              new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• Jordann
                Jordann commented
                Editing a comment
                Lucky you man we still have a couple months of winter weather left before anything comes out of the ground, end of April..ice off the lakes first or second week of May. What I would do to have rain and green grass right now.

Well it's been warm for a week now, after a month of minus 20 to 30 celsius, and will drop back to those temps till mid April I'm sure. Northern Ontario where I reside. Chances of frost to the en of June. Hard to call when to move plants outside...
              Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
              sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
              4 plants currently under 500w
              2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
              GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
              Happy growing/consuming 🥴
              Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                shit Jordann I feel your pain we can not plant till the beginning of June but damn thats a short season

The weather here in So. Oregon is quiet warm and sunny. Reminds me of the last spring just beautiful put veggies in my unheated hippy hut to veg in, then the snow bomb hit uggg i'm still uneasy about doing anything early. Yep Jordann several years back we got snow on 4th of July up the mountain near diamond lake. Stay warm my veggie/clone tent is stuffed.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

its been nice all week but snow tonight lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X